Getting Fit Before Baby

Mrs.Green - Show us pics of your lines so we can obsess with you! lol

ETA: I was doing a little research on Vitex and found this site that has links to all kinds of research and trials done with the herb. Very interesting!

https://sites.google.com/site/miscarriageresearch/supplements-and-miscarriage/vitex-chasteberry

I think I will be back to taking Vitex as soon as I am done with CD7's SI dose, since you're supposed to have 5 days off Vitex every cycle, it works out well. :)

Irym- I've heard good things about that! You'll have to let us know how it works. And since you insisted here's a pic of the opk I just took.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 4
Irym- I've heard good things about that! You'll have to let us know how it works. And since you insisted here's a pic of the opk I just took.

That's getting pretty dark! That could turn positive at any moment. Even sometime later today! :happydance:

I know! I'll take another one tonight and then again tomorrow. I hope it's today! But I won't be upset if it's tomorrow either. I feel like my body it at least trying hard! Unlike last month where I feel like it gave up haha

Omw if it goes lighter I would take that one as +!!

I'm not using it. I was going to but decided against it since I have a lot of cm normally and during sex it's like a crazy amount. So the $25 didn't seem worth it to me.

Ooohhh so close to +! I love test obsessing hahaha.

Fern - I'm sorry your having a hard time we have all been there and it's not easy. Have you thought of going to talk to someone? It really helped me, just being able to vent all my frustration and work on coping skills let a giant weight off of me.

OMW just deleted my whole fricking post!! Will have a short do-over:

Mrsgreen how are your OPKs today? And CM wise??
If your lines fade away now I would definitely mark yesterday's as + and see what the temps do.... IRYM's OPK got as dark as that last cycle and it turned out to be a true positive (Hope I'm not speaking out of turn IRYM!). Buuuuttttt keep up that awesome bd schedule lol I'm jealous! :flower:

Swimmy - how are you feeling? Is the tummy bug better and have you decided on doing an ultrasound?
Thanks for the kind words hun. I went to see a counselor from church once last year. She was very nice, however she also shared her history with me and it turns out she'd lost her 6 year old daughter in a car accident! I felt so bad complaining about infertility after hearing THAT, so I haven't been to see her since. I don't want to pay to see a therapist/psychologist because it's so expensive & we're trying to save up R40 000 for possible IVF. (!!!) However I have super awesome bffs who are great listeners and they always share great advice and support. And bnb of course to rant & vent on. :winkwink::)

CD 12, EWCM started as well as nipple sensitivity. I hope I don't O later than CD 17 (17 Feb) so that I'm not still on my period when I have to go for the lap and hysteroscopy (9 March) that will just be sooooo uncomfortable and embarrassing! FX. :argh:

Fern- I didn't wanna leave you hanging but my test are completely negative today. So I'm thinking I won't ovulate. It wasn't a positive yesterday and I tested 3 times so I doubt I missed my surge. Just really feeling down today.

I really hope you ovulate soon! It sounds like you'll ovulate the next couple days! Fx

Mrs- I really do hope you O. What I mean is that even though yesterday's was not completely as dark as the control, it was pretty close. That counts as a + for MANY women (whose tests I've seen on here) who still have a nice LH surge and then ovulate the normal 24-48 hrs after that "almost positive"... Sometimes the line gets very dark but not AS dark but it still counts as the surge, just because we are all individual and so are our hormone levels; and the test dye levels may also differ slightly. Let's see what your temps do.... If yesterday was + then maybe you will O tomorrow and then temps will only start rising the day after O.
(I hope I'm making sense, I am aware that I don't always express myself clearly since English is not my home language lol.)
Hehe maybe I'm clutching at straws but I'm really hoping and wishing for you!! :)

You made perfect sense! I'm also still clutching straws but I don't want to be disappointed again.

Hey gals! Just popping in to say, I'm still confused lol I did Opks for the last 3 days & got a + today on answer,(- on digi) Cervix is high, probably medium texture, partially open, but no real ewcm to speak of, mostly slimy white (TMI, sorry) but it does stretch some. My BBs are still sore too... & yes I did a HPT a couple days ago when I started the Opks----BFN---...Of course I've seen others get a + Opk before AF too, so not sure which direction this is heading, but I should know by 1st of the week I guess? Hoping I'm back on track & this is O approaching! We bd last night & will tonight(fx'd), if not then in the morning...maybe both ;) I'm going to Winter Jam in Knoxville tomorrow around noon, so no bd til Sunday after today....Hope everyone else is gearing up to O soon. We can hopefully be cycle buddies :)

Cupcake - Good luck Oing and catching that egg! :D

Mrs.Green - It's entirely possible that that dark test the other day was your surge! I usually test in the morning and before bed, and sometimes before bed I'll get an "almost dark" test, and by morning it's light again -- I think that means that my surge peaked just after I took that test, so I didn't catch it on the OPK, and it was down again by morning, 10ish hours later.

So don't lose hope! You might've just ovulated! Mark that dark one as positive and see what FF does. :D

AFM - Lots and lots of CM today, which is abnormal for me at this time in my cycle. I'm thinking that's the Soy Isos doing their work? Tomorrow I start back up with the Vitex, which should help keep my progesterone levels up through my LP.

Did an OPK this morning just to see what my body's up to, and only got a faint line. We'll see what happens! FXd!

Nice to see the forum again today!

Fern: I'll say I'm on 2 different antidepressants, an anxiety med, as well as a sleeping pill. As much as I agree with everyone (I hate taking medications long-term), but they've kept me alive in my darkest moments. I agree as well that seeing a counsellor/mental health worker of some sorts is a great idea. I just want to give you a big hug and tell you everything is ok but I know sometimes it really isn't ok. If you feel at the point where it IS too much and you might harm yourself, go back to the doctor and get on those meds, ok? Take one thing at a time and learn to accept things. You don't have to like it, but just accept it. Big hug!

Mrs. G: Hoping that it was your o! I don't know a lot about opks but I'm hoping your body is figuring things out!

Cupcake: Praying for you and I hope you have a great time these next couple days!

IRYM: Fx'd for you! I'm hoping you ovulate sooner so you can get testing! Thanks for the link on vitex :)

Swimmy: I'm terrible at remember sometimes...when is your next appointment? Did you go in for the ultrasound?

Mrs. T: Way to go on the weight loss! I'm hoping everything goes smoothly for you :)

AFM: I've been on the low carb diet thing for 3 days (I think?). I have lost 5lbs so far! Also got my wii fit out to play. The balance board told me I'm over its weight limit (330lbs). So in other words I have to lose 50-60lbs before I can even start using it again :( Looking to get some more dancing games though.

For my previous question (regarding my s/o and sex drive), my s/o hasn't started the transition yet in hopes to get me pregnant first so we can have a biological baby together. S/o is on antidepressants though and is finding they're destroying the urge...not sure what we should do?

Irym I'm so glad your body is producing cm even after all the cervical surgery, that sounds great physiologically speaking! Sorry I can't speak for vitex because I have zero experience with it.

Urs- yep antidepressants can definitely suppress libido. That's a tough call and one that a dr should help you guys make... GREAT NEWS on the weight loss!! Just keep up the low carb diet, if you feel like eating a heap of food because of an emotional day rather make it a heap of carrots & tomatoes or something healthy that takes long to chew. It might fool your brain into thinking it's getting it's food fix :) or do a different "treat/feel-good" activity that's not food related, dancing sounds awesome!
What we eat DEFINITELY influences our mental state too. Sugar highs and crashes feed depression.
Gl hun!!

Cupcake I hope you O soon too :)

Afm- idk what's going on with my body atm. CM was a teensy bit ewcm-y yesterday but quickly turned back into stringy. Bbs are sore etc. Feels like I've already ovulated but I don't think I have, maybe just another weird cycle. I don't really care as long as I don't have AF during surgery in March.

Urs-I agree with Fern, antidepressants can for sure kill the mood & sometimes cause ED too. Talk to your doc, as there are options & maybe can change meds.
Irym- I always had a TON of ewcm on SI. No real s/e either, occasionally a dull headache....
Tigger-Hows it going? Good job on the weight lose & glad meds are working!
Mrs.G-Do you check opks in AM or PM usually? I used to get a better + around 2pm, as technically most surge in AM, but takes a while to get to urine, of course I shot down that theory as I got my strongest + yet this morning!?!???
Swimmy-Hows your HG? Hope its calmed down for you!

Afm-Like I said, opk test line was darker than control line with SMU this morning...only about a 1 hr hold :/ still negative digi tho? Still not convinced I didn't get a bad box of cb digits tho...Any who, dh was too pooped to put out last night, but we did bd this morning....BBS still tender. I'm just ready to know where I am in my cycle! Hate not knowing what to expect! My OCD is in overdrive lol
Excited to go to the concert today, even though its only going to be in the 20s & we will have to wait around 2 hours to get in! Ugh! Maybe they will have mercy on us & open the doors early!
Have a good weekend!

Cupcake - CB Digitals used to fail for me, too. I believe it's the blue dye which is prone to running and other problems. The little scanner can't pick out a line if it's too faint or the dye is smeared, so it just says "negative" all the time. Then one day I'd get one test that worked fine, and it would suddenly say PEAK! and I'd have to hurry and arrange BD with DH because we had zero warning.

If your cheapies with pink dye are saying positive, then it's positive! Are your temps confirming ovulation?

AFM -- It isn't EWCM, it's creamy CM. Lots of it. I'm not hoping to get EWCM this month at all. I'm just hoping for better quality eggs!

I'll be upping my dosage of Vitex, too. The past couple months I only took one capsule a day, but the package said to take three. So I'm going all in and taking three a day! I'll have to buy some more, though. This bottle's getting low.

Haven't temped in a long time. Have always had obvious O signs & +digi opks, plus several monitored cycles that confirmed O. Temping & honestly charting stress me out, until my body does something screwy....cramping tonight.....concert is not that great since we got here late & are stuck behind the stage & can't see crap.....I would so rather be home right now.....

Cupcake - I never got a positive the cycle I got pregnant on the digital. Which was weird senew I usually did. Im sorry the concert wasn't good. Could it have been ovulation pain.

Urs - not only can antidepressant mess with sex drive it can really mess with sperm count and egg quality. :( my fertility doc wouldn't treat us if I was taking any antidepressants or antianxity.

Irym - hope it won't be too long until you o!!

AFM - I got a scan done just to make me feel better everything is good. Gonna get rid of my home Doppler so I don't freak myself out. Hoping everything just stays good. Went cross country skiing a lot this weekend my legs are sore lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->