Getting Fit Before Baby

Bronte - It's a specialty referral-only clinic, and they're trying to make me jump through hoops. I haven't even been permitted to speak to an actual doctor yet, just their RN/scheduler over the phone. Ugh!

So I told myself that if I get a BFP this cycle, first thing I'm doing is demanding my progesterone to be checked when they do the bHCG draw, since I'll already be at the lab anyway. I don't want another miscarriage!

Miracle - Is there a color photo we can look at? And closer up, too? It's hard to see anything when it's in black and white.

This is another one IRYM please help with the modification, thank you
This was from three hours hold and i drink alot of water during the day...but hey its only 8 dpo and am gonna check again tomorrow :coffee::coffee:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 12
IRYM - definetly demand the test early!!! And if they don't do it go somewhere else. If I hadn't followed my gut I might be dead since my doctors didn't read my ultrasound correctly when I had my ectopic and dismissed all of my concerns even prior to rupture when I knew something wasn't right. I get that some people overreact and that's why sometimes they make you jump through hoops. But it irks me so much sometimes that they do that. You've had several early losses so they should be seeing you ASAP if you are pregnant and they should give you tests if you want them to help ease your mind. Hopefully you can convince them and if not I hope you can find someplace else.

Miracle - I didn't see anything yet but hopefully IRYM can doctor it up. It's still early though. Hopefully it darkens.

Bronte - Definitely gonna be firm about the progesterone if BFP! I'm not letting them screw up another pregnancy just because they don't feel like typing up a request in their system! I mean really, how hard would it be for them to type up the order? AND it's not like they're paying for it, I am!

Miracle - It looks like there's a smudge of dye in the general area that the test result line would be, but otherwise I don't see a line.

I would say wait and test with first day's urine the day after tomorrow, and I will tweak your pics for you again!

Attachments

• tweak-for-Miracle_edited1.jpg
    tweak-for-Miracle_edited1.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 7
  • tweak-for-Miracle_edited2.jpg
    tweak-for-Miracle_edited2.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 7
Fern: Yay Fern!!!! Fx'd for your first beta! I can't wait for more updates :) Hoping you're ok after that fall...

Non-related food items...I got my first two tattoos for a pick me up. Yay!

IRYM: In terms of 9dpo cold symptoms there are a lot of different opinions, fx'd though, it's definitely all of our times to be pregnant! TEST FOR ME, I'm dying to know!

Bronte: Ahh I can't wait for you!

Miracle: Not sure I see anything either...hmm...sorry!

AFM: Still waiting for a positive opk...I felt like my one I took tonight was actually starting to get darker again...I guess I'll find out tomorrow morning. S/o and I covered it either way ;) Having some pretty interesting cramps so I'm assuming my body is trying hard. Fx'd it's soon though!

Fern-I'm sorry you had a spill. but don't fret about it affecting your embie! They are so snug, tiny & protected in there it will be ok!

Miracle-Good luck with the smoothies! I'm not a smoothie fan, but applaud you gals who can drink them & stick with it! Sorry but I don't see a line.....BUT at 8dpo it's RARE to get a bfp, way too early girl! Hang in there!

IRYM-Increased Progesterone levels can for sure cause your symptoms! This last cycle I know mine was high after the Clomid. Crazy sore BBs & Uterus! That's why I hate medicated cycles, as I feel so pregnant only to be fooled!

Bronte-So I'm assuming you have had your consult & all the testing? Insight on what to expect?

Urs-Congrats on your tats! I have 3 & want more, but I've cut myself off! lol If left to my addictions, I could possibly be the old tatted up lady in the nursing home!

Mrs.G-How are you? Missing you in here!

Hello to everyone else! Come catch us up on up on your progress!

Afm-Think I'm doing good this week! Been super busy, as DH & I have been called into the youth ministry! Yes, after a while of fighting God, I gave in, while dh has been willing! lol Which made me realize this is what we are called for....We are now officially the Youth Leaders for our TEENS!!!!! Which is completely not what I wanted! BUT He has a plan :) I feel like I am now the mom of 12 bouncing, hormone filled, sarcastic bundles of joy! I told the pastor that we may be a teen free church when we get done with them! lmbo DH & I are big on respect & responsibility, so its going to be a wild ride for sure!

Well, Fern - You asked for today's HPT pics, and here they are!

I don't see anything except maybe the slightest, barest hint of a line within the 5min window. It's entirely possible I just have line eye. I'm leaving this test out for a while, since every time I've gotten a BFP with the wondfos, it's been after the 10minute window... by a LOT. Even the BFP with my MC.

So if anything else shows up, I'll post those too...! lol

Attachments

• 05-20-16.jpg
    05-20-16.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 05-20-16_edited.jpg
    05-20-16_edited.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 05-20-16_edited2.jpg
    05-20-16_edited2.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 7
Sorry IRYM i cant see anything maybe its too early and lets keep on testing! Pls share if something shows up
Afm i tested again this evening after 4 hrs hold i think i see something

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 16
Miracle - I see something! Eeeek! :happydance:

Attachments

• tweak-for-Miracle2_edited.jpg
    tweak-for-Miracle2_edited.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 8
  • tweak-for-Miracle2_edited2.jpg
    tweak-for-Miracle2_edited2.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 8
Miracle- I definitely see that!! And IRYM I also see the start of something on yours!!

I literally can't wait for your tests tomorrow :)

Cupcake- the youth ministry sounds awesome. Teens need a firm hand but also understanding & I think you are perfect for the job. Hope you are very blessed with all these kiddies in your life. ♡

Eeeekkkk. So exciting ladies. I can't see anything, but I'm basically blind on these things.

Cupcake - oh my goodness, I have lots of stuff I've learned already about IVF. If you ever have questions, feel free to ask anything. There's tons of support on these boards as well and I'm a member of a few IVF Facebook groups as well. Where are you at in the process then? Have you done all infertility blood tests and HSG tests? Once you have those and meet with your RE there's not a ton of additional tests needed and the consult is super easy. I really only had IVF as an option because I have no functional tubes left and surgery to try and repair my one remaining one wasn't likely to work, so we went straight to IVF bypassing every other option. Depending on your case and where you are at, you might have to go through more. The most difficult for me was figuring out how to pay for stuff, whether to do a shared-risk plan (where you pay for multiple cycles upfront at a discounted rate, which is what we ended up doing, we'll get 2 fresh cycles and unlimited frozen cycles), whether to do genetic testings (my doctor highly recommended for my age), and all that. Then you can get started pretty quickly. We had to wait because of an upcoming trip that affected two cycles and it gave me more time to lose some weight. Anyway, ask anything you want or feel free to private message me. I'm pretty much an open book now.

Miracle - I see the line too! yay!

AFM - I've been bad this week :( but I'm feeling better now that AF is on her way out... I will get back on track and start preparing for this cycle. Has anyone tried Fertilaid? Or SMEP (lol)?

Tulip - I looked into SMEP but realistically for us... DH is just not going to be able to keep up with that schedule. lol! Not because he can't perform or anything, he is just usually mentally exhausted from his job and falls straight to sleep many nights of the week. And my attempts to start something after dinner don't go well if either of us is too full. haha

Fern - I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw that. I'd say it's an evap if it weren't for that tiny hint of color I see? BUT -- that is hardly as dark as it needs to be at this point, I think, so I'm fully expecting AF on either Sunday or Monday (possibly even Saturday, since I think I O'd on CD 16 and not 17 or 18, but we'll see).

Bronte - I think with Miracle's images you have to really zoom in on them because they're small. If you have zoom capabilites on your browser (usually hold ctrl and tap the + key on a PC), you might be able to see?

I have not checked in on forever! Sometimes I come and read along but since I haven't done well in eating healthy I always feel bad here :( Soo much has happened with me so I'm sure even more has happened here!

Miracle & Irym- I think I see something on both! I hope it darkens ladies!

What else has been going on?

Eeeekkkk. So exciting ladies. I can't see anything, but I'm basically blind on these things.

Cupcake - oh my goodness, I have lots of stuff I've learned already about IVF. If you ever have questions, feel free to ask anything. There's tons of support on these boards as well and I'm a member of a few IVF Facebook groups as well. Where are you at in the process then? Have you done all infertility blood tests and HSG tests? Once you have those and meet with your RE there's not a ton of additional tests needed and the consult is super easy. I really only had IVF as an option because I have no functional tubes left and surgery to try and repair my one remaining one wasn't likely to work, so we went straight to IVF bypassing every other option. Depending on your case and where you are at, you might have to go through more. The most difficult for me was figuring out how to pay for stuff, whether to do a shared-risk plan (where you pay for multiple cycles upfront at a discounted rate, which is what we ended up doing, we'll get 2 fresh cycles and unlimited frozen cycles), whether to do genetic testings (my doctor highly recommended for my age), and all that. Then you can get started pretty quickly. We had to wait because of an upcoming trip that affected two cycles and it gave me more time to lose some weight. Anyway, ask anything you want or feel free to private message me. I'm pretty much an open book now.

I had 2 HSG's but its been a while. SO basically I figure when we go in, we will be run through the mill! I thought about having my Dr. run some of the standard tests, but figured I'd end up paying for them again, so I'm just going in blind & praying for the best! I've looked into the different cycle costs, but since we get a huge discount as firefighters I'm waiting to see if that discount can be applied to the multi-cycle plans....If not then I guess $7000 per cycle isn't too bad, plus meds of course.....Still looking at $10,000 per cycle which seriously makes me ill!

Cupcake - I had my regular OB do all the tests and send to them. But it's probably just as easy to wait. We went through Attain for the multi cycle program but it depends on your clinic and who they go through. They have Attain Assist which gives money off for firefighters as well. I qualified as a "teacher" because I work at a library and my husband is a professor. It was only 10 percent off though, but that was still a big savings and one of the reasons we decided to do multicycle. However we didn't want to pay even more to get money back so didn't do a refund program. You'd probably get more as a firefighter. $7,000 per cycle isn't bad at all though. My med costs are going to be around $4,500 so I'm looking to import them from Europe which will save me a few thousand. It's so expensive and I'm hoping it works or I'm going to feel horrible having to pay on it each month.

Morning, gals!

I wish IVF wasn't so pricey! Those of us who WANT kids and will actually take good care of them should be given a little more leniency! lol.

AFM - BFN on Wondfo this morning. Not even anything I can call a hint of a line, so I'm thinking yesterday's was an evap since there really wasn't any color.

Plus, cramping this morning like AF cramps, and a huge temp dip to my personal "AF is gonna come soon!" temperature of 98.0 on the dot. So! Onward to next month! I'll be trying baby asprin and progesterone cream this time around.

Since my body seems to be trying to fix itself, I think these things might help. FXd!

Miracle - Any more tests for me to tweak!?

Oooh IRYM i was hoping for a BFP from you but hey another chance given for another cycle..
AFM i took another one and it looks more visible i think...here it is for a 10dpo,i dont wanna freak out yet so i havent told anyone not even my husband!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79