Getting Fit Before Baby

Congrats miracle!

Did you all notice Green's chart ;)........

IRYM - ugh sorry about bfn! I hope the new meds will make a difference.

Miracle - ooh I can definetly see that one and like I said I'm blind so if I see it it's almost always a true positive. Congrats and really hope it sticks.

IRYM - so sorry AF is coming. Hugs.

Thank you beautiful ladies...you have all been supportive
Thank you mrs green,fern and bronte...i really pray it sticks and that one day i will hold my miracle... I still cant believe i gt a BFP! Still dont have the strength and confidence to do so

:happydance::happydance::happydance: 2 BFPs in 1 day!!!!!Congrats Mrs.G & Miracle!!!!!

Fell off the wagon into a bowl of bread pudding today lol I don't even care at this point of my weekend! Work sucks! Told dh we had better get pregnant & have babies soon, cause either way I'm about to be a stay at home wife!

Cupcake- your post just made me laugh. I say the same stuff to DH.

I got my bfp yesterday and got the results of my 1st beta this morning. 12dpo it was 116! So cautious since we already had two losses but I feel good about it.

Mrs. G - totally missed that. Huge congrats. How exciting!! I really hope this one sticks. I'll remain cautiously optimistic with you.

116 is a great start! I'm jealous that clomid didn't work so easily for us! Actually it never worked, got our 1st bfp with femara, 2nd natural....come on #3! 3rd times a charm right??? I'll be over here holding my breath til August Lmbo

Wow, congrats Mrs. Green too!

And Miracle, you don't need any tweaking to see that one! Congrats to you too!

:dust:

Congratulations Mrs. G and Miracle!! Eee!!! So exciting :)

Thank you lovely ladies,am still in shock and not believing if this is it considering what the doctor told me the last time i visited you all know my story

Good morning, gals!

It's Monday! How'd everyone do with avoiding the scale this week? I didn't do too badly! I weighed myself on Friday after a day of running to the bathroom all day long (annoying!). I was sure that all the water weight I'd been fighting was coming off at once, and I was right.

Only then we had cheat day on Saturday and DH wanted pizza, and now I'm all bloated from that. Oye. I ought to switch Cheat Day to Mondays so it's after weigh-in! lol

-----------------------------------------
WEEKLY CHALLENGE MAY 23 - 29
-----------------------------------------

We check our progress on squats, push-ups and crunches on June 1st, so this week let's focus on building muscle so we can increase those numbers!

If possible, try this after every bathroom break:

10 - wall push-ups
or
10 - Squats
or
10 - Standing Knee Crunches (looks like this: Click for Preview)
Mix 'em up!

If you're at home, you can do more than 10 at a time.

-------------
BFP ladies!
-------------

Your challenge is to make sure you don't fall into the "I'm eating for two" trap. Keep paying attention to how much you're consuming, and make sure it's good quality food for your little bean! :)

Up a pound from last week, which isn't too bad, since I was fluctuating so much then and don't think I lost as much as the scale said last Monday anyway. Plus AF started and I get serious cravings before then. I avoided the scale mostly this week, but I found I don't like to. It helps me to keep focused more throughout the week to weight myself. I gave it a shot though. It also doesn't discourage me during the week to weight myself and I only record it once a week. It's just an easy reminder for me to keep on track.

I'm not doing too bad
Even when I wasn't eating super healthy I was trying to keep my portions under control so I feel good about that. I also did all the meal prepping for lunches! Excited to get back to being strict with myself.

On the Ttc front- did my second beta.
12dpo: 116
14dpo: 248
I officially can say I'm pregnant.

YAY Mrs. G! :) :) :)

IRYM: Yay Monday! I avoided the scale like the plague this week. It was SO hard! Like Bronte, I sort of felt lost without weighing all the time. I had pizza too...hehe.

I'll do the wall push-ups, and likely the standing knee crunches, depending. Squats are definitely out though. I really like you doing these goals and challenges, I'm finding them great! :)

Bronte: Only a pound up is great considering af, cravings, etc. Hopefully this week we can watch the scale to keep on track :p

Waiting for more updates from all the other gals! :)

AFM: I feel like today has marked my OFFICIAL TWW! I'm still hesitant as I heard progesterone can throw out your o, and my gyn doesn't even think I'm o'ing to begin with...we'll see. I'm 3dpo today! As most of you can tell I'm feeling great too, darn Bipolar, why can't I feel great more often...

Weight-loss wise I think I forgot to post my weight last week? LAST Monday I gained and weighed in at 378 (progesterone and af). TODAY I weigh in at 372! I started my smoothie diet again yesterday as I wrote that this month I wanted to do at least one week of smoothie diets. My personal goal was to get down to 350 by my next gyn appointment to really "wow" her, but I never really thought it was that realistic...if I can get to 360 I'll be happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->