Getting hungry

ChefSara77

Reaction score
So, I've noticed the past few days I'm starting to get hungry more frequently. I HATE feeling so hungry, I know the baby needs food, but I don't want to overeat. And I want to make sure that what I do eat is healthy.

Any suggestions on good snacks I can keep at my desk? I'd like to find something that is not empty calories (like cookies, chips, or other refined carbs) and will actually be enough to take away the hunger, but not be more than I need. I'm heavy to begin with and don't want to gain any more than necessary during pregnancy.

you can try carrot sticks, fruit ( which has sugar so not too much)
yogurt ( low fat)

rice cakes are a fab snack :) and cereal with skimmed milk

Thanks, I'll see what I can pick up!

Unfortunately, yogurt is one of my weird pregnancy food aversions. I haven't been able to eat it since about week 6...which is a shame because before being pregnant it was one of my standard quick snacks!!!

Good old nuts & Berries seem to do the trick for me ;)

Dried apricots or mangoes are great and then some raw almonds or pecans from the bulk food section of the grocery store or the baking isle. They do not have all of that salt etc on them.

I have noticed this week that I am famished about 1 hour earlier than normal for each meal which equals me eating one extra meal a day, but as long as it is good for baby ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->