getting impatient

Scout

Reaction score
I'm so ready for Christmas to be here already!! Anybody else? I finally finished her playhouse and want to put it up! I received her battery operated train in the mail yesterday, so spent her nap time out in the garage playing with her train table LOL I think next year, I need to spread out my shopping so I don't finish until Christmas Eve, and then, maybe, I'll not be sitting around for a week just wishing it was already here.

So with you on that I want it to be xmas now!!!!! X

I'm so excited for it. It's literally going to be one of the best days of my life. (Actually literally, not figuratively)

I'm very excited.. But not wrapped yet so I can wait a week or so!!

Once I finish my shopping tomorow I will be so ready for Christmas. Can not wait :D

Me too! Kids are bugging me about when it will be here. I've done everything, there's nothing more to do. I'm bored now and need it to be Christmas eve already.
I'm also starting to worry with the new house layout and sleeping arrangements about getting all gifts down stairs without waking anyone.

I'm so ready! It's only 4 days away but it feels like ages :haha:

I'm so unorganised this year but I want it to be Christmas now.

This week!!!! I can't wait! I'm putting up her playhouse on Wednesday, so her playroom will be off limits. Not sure how I'm going to pull that off, but I don't want to wait until Christmas Eve just in case I need to do some adjusting or whatever. Plus, I want my dad to help and he can only help on Wednesday. Sooooo, day after tomorrow I get to see how it looks set up!!!!! So excited!

I'm so not ready. Still have some gifts and food shopping to do and now I've come down with a stomach bug. :( I'm actually wishing I had a couple more days to tie it all together now, normally I'd be super excited at this point!

I'm so not ready. Still have some gifts and food shopping to do and now I've come down with a stomach bug. :( I'm actually wishing I had a couple more days to tie it all together now, normally I'd be super excited at this point!

Oh, no! I hope you feel better really really soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->