Getting lonely..

Well im a high risk pregnancy so.I can't work anymore and my boyfriend works very long shifts yen its good for when im exhausted but can get lonely lucky got my dad round the corner.lol awe bless.so.big change.and aw that's good to hear im not bad hun.thanks for asking xx

Hi there! Mind if I join? I kinda know how you feel...
I'm 22 and pregnant with my first (due in February), I've not long graduated from university and was working as a temp while going through IVF. Unfortunately because temporary workers don't get the same right's as permanent employees, I could no longer work and they didn't have to find other employment.

So I've become a full-time housewife while my husband works full-time. I'm home pretty much all the time (luckily I have my two fur-babies to keep me company!).

I've been trying to start hobbies such as baking and knitting, maybe this is something others could think of too?

Hi :) Yay! Join! :) if you don't mind my bad typos as on my phone as my internets died :( not helping the boredom haha. When in Feb? I'm end of March :) Oh dear :( I had to quit due to health reason and my OH works so I'm a house fiance haha. I'm home all the time too, with no internet/TV it gets pretty boring :( I spent 4 hours cleaning today as I had nothing else to do haha.
Thinking of learning to knit actually :) I tried baking but when I do I get hot and it makes me sick so I'm leaving that till my sicknesd is completely gone haha. How's your pregnancy going?

You.might feel them early but its worth the wait I thought was taking forever and now its going more faster they are.common.but really hard and heartbreaking to go through iknow not. Long now.so scared of labour but excited to.hold my little prince awe how far are you now.as percent goes quite.low after 12 Weeks aw bless im getting.mine in 2 week.same really.been so exhausted loads.latley xx your sickness still there.?

Yeah I'm scared and nervous not helping that OH keeps saying 'you realise how much it's going to hurt right?!' I know he's joking around with me but the reminder can sod off haha
Im 8 weeks today (according to me working it out from last period but I know that can it change a day or few) so a few more weeks till 12 weeks :) it's there but it's gone down just exhaused now, napped twice today already haha, I had a burst of energy this morning, cleaned fell asleep, OH came home so sat talking to him and somehow ended up in our bed haha xx

Haha lol how lovely very calming words lol.off your oh that must be big help to.how you feel lol haha awe bless use x

Hi Rach, thanks :)
I couldn't imagine having no Internet/TV, I think it would kill me! :haha:
Although I've just brought a book I've been wanting to reading and trying to learn how to knit a baby blanket. So I don't get square eyes ;)
Luckily I haven't had too much sickness so I can bake away :)
I'm due 25th Feb! :)
Happy 8 weeks by the way!

Missl; sorry to hear about your high risk pregnancy, how scary! It's great that you have local family though to alieviate some of the boredom! I'm the same as you, my family are about a 10 minute drive away.

Mine are 2 min.walk.and my mum is.ten mins.in car Baby growing perfect midwife really happy with his growth just.not got do to much I am exhausted.:( can't get energy

Hi Rach, thanks :)
I couldn't imagine having no Internet/TV, I think it would kill me! :haha:
Although I've just brought a book I've been wanting to reading and trying to learn how to knit a baby blanket. So I don't get square eyes ;)
Luckily I haven't had too much sickness so I can bake away :)
I'm due 25th Feb! :)
Happy 8 weeks by the way!

I can't without internet :( we decided not to have TV (we have a TV but not TV if that makes sense haha) I have my baby books and a reading book but I'm always so tired can never get into them haha. I really need to learn to knit! Might start learning :D About a month ahead of me haha. Thanks! :D xx

Haha lol how lovely very calming words lol.off your oh that must be big help to.how you feel lol haha awe bless use x

I was feeling confident about it but now I'm thinking 'holy crap how am I going to do this?!' Haha. Had a dream that my u/s was only one baby so hoping it was right as everyone thinks it's twins as I'm already showing haha xx

Don't think I could cope with two newborns haha. And yea I'm good thanks, been a bit light headed today but seem okay :) you? Xx

Haha aww bless you would find a way glad your okay and same really :) bit headache and dizzy what you up to ? X

Haha aww bless you would find a way glad your okay and same really :) bit headache and dizzy what you up to ? X

I'm starting to get headaches now, guessing it's part of the pregnancy :( once upon a time I said 'I can't wait for all the pregnancy symptoms!' Why did I ever wish that on myself?! Haha. My parents are coming down to see me for a few days so hoping all the symptoms ease off a bit as they don't know yet :dohh: Just about to go to bed, I'm so tired :( Just watched a depressing film so I'm now also emotional drained haha :( how about you? xx

Haha its always the case are you.not telling them.when they.come down? Awe bless I am always knackerd.and not much relaxing while baby kicks my ribs lol .xx

Haha its always the case are you.not telling them.when they.come down? Awe bless I am always knackerd.and not much relaxing while baby kicks my ribs lol .xx

I was going to but I've chickened out haha. Don't want to ruin the time I have with them ;( going to write a letter and tell them :) Aww, does he kick a lot at night? My mum said I'd always kick at night and she'd get no sleep haha xx

Aww hun they might not take it as bad as you think they might be excited they would probably appreciate you telling them to there face but what ever is best.and comfy for you and he kicks most of the day lol rolling kicking punching turning over. I love it as my partner gets involved now as when he kicks.he.will tap lightly or talk and he will kick its cute xx

Aww hun they might not take it as bad as you think they might be excited they would probably appreciate you telling them to there face but what ever is best.and comfy for you and he kicks most of the day lol rolling kicking punching turning over. I love it as my partner gets involved now as when he kicks.he.will tap lightly or talk and he will kick its cute xx

Sorry I haven't replied in a while had a manic few days - Mum and Dad came down then had my first Midwife appointment yesterday - my arm now hurts :( I actually nearly threw up and fainted when I had the blood test haha. I've written the letter just need to print and send. But want my first scan picture to send - that should hopefully be in 2-3 weeks as she said I came in at the right time, can't wait! :D Aww that sounds really cute! My partners started to talk to my stomach as it says the babys ears are developing/developed and I said baby can't hear for a few more weeks and he said 'its my baby it could hear weeks ago!' Haha xx

I think at first you're really anxious to get pregnancy stations as they're really reassuring, but after they really kick in, you feel rotten and wish they'd leave immediately! I'm almost 13 weeks now, and I'm just tired. I don't have many other symptoms luckily :)

I'm sure they'll take it okay, plus I think everyone's terrified of telling parents! I'm 22, married, homeowner and I was still petrified of telling my mum and dad. I told them when I was about 6 weeks, they took it brilliantly! But they knew I was desperate to be a mum.

They're main worry was me 'throwing my life away', but I've already reassured them that I'll be going back to university to do my masters degree in a few years. And it was the most logical way forward.

Scans are amazing! I had one at six, seven and twelve weeks. It's unbelievable how much they grow. And at twelve weeks, if they're awake they fidget and wriggle around, it's so cute! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->