Getting pregnant

I came off the pill in June and got pregnant right away. It ended in a m/c at 7 weeks in the middle of August. Now back to TTC again...

Hi ladies

This thread has given me hope. I've had a couple of mc recently and it's kind of reassuring to know I'm not alone and that lots of you have gone on to get your :bfp: again.

I got pregnant in July, then had mc. Fell pregnant again straight away (didn't wait for AF) but that also ended in mc. So having a rest, waiting for :witch: and going to try again. Hopefully 3rd time lucky.

:hug:

hey there it took us 5 months after comming off the pill injection to concieve x

It took us 10 months after coming off BCP. Good luck!

We started trying in June and I fell in August

Im lucky my OH hits me bang on target every time. I fell pregnant by accident Jan 05 then after taking my coil out i fell the first month of trying and had a missed mc in Nov 07. I was advised to wait three months to try again which i did and fell pregnant straight away and miscaried in March 08 I then had a rough time having had a incomplete mc which dragged on then two chemical pregnancys and now im pregnant again. So falling pregnant so quickly isnt always so great - its having the sticky babbas we are all hoping for that u have to wish for! Saying that all u ladies thats taken u so long im sooo chuffed or you!!!.. good luck everyone!

We ended up pregnant after the first and only time trying. Unfortunately ended in mmc, four months ago. Will be trying again after my next period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->