getting realy paranoid! could i be........

ricschick

Proud mummy of 6!
Reaction score
.......pregnant?

well i started taking the pill again and i was told that you have to take the first 7 pills while using extra precoaction, but we ended up having sex on my 6th pill without using anything else..
so could there be a chance im preg again as a week later i was getting belly cramps and yesterday when i got out of the bath i noticed that my chest was covered in vains and that was my first symptom with lucy? boobs have been a bit sore on and off.
what do ya think?

I think there might be a chance, as when you had unprotected sex...the pill doesnt start to work untill a week after you have been takin it, which is why you need to use the pill and something else for those seven days...i think there is defo a chance

Did you start the pack on the first day of your period or in mid cycle? If it was 6 days after a period I would think there was only a slim chance, but if it was mid cycle I suppose theres a higher chance. The cramps and breast changes could be due to the pill though. All you can do is wait and test! Good luck and hope you get the result you want xxx

Best to do a test to know for sure, there is a chance you could be but it depends when you started your pill. Good luck xx

ooooooh another possible pregnancy! what is in the air this friday (Mrs N too thinks she may be pregnant).

i hope you get the result you want hun!

good luck!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Christine
X

:hugs::hugs: i would test hun. at least you would know for sure :hugs::hugs: hope you get the result you want hun :hugs::hugs:

test hunnie it might just be a reaction to the hormones in the pill but test anyways:hugs:

I agree with everyone else....just do a test sweetie so you know where you're up to:hugs:

I think it's quite unlikely but obviously not impossible

i started my pill mid cycle but i dont have regular periods and i havent had a period yet since having the baby. i surpose i will just wait and see if my period comes and i may test aswel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->