getting so confused

pa2k84

Mummy to Lucas Richard
Reaction score
ok have bought all nappies i think i need (for now!!) so have some questions on washing. Been reading up online for past hour and still confused - think maybe a little scared going to ruin them!

I am assuming that all the pre-loved ones do not need washing (until used obviously!) as they will already be at max absorbancy?

I have (new) 3 bg's, 4 rumparooz, 3 naughty baby and 2 little lambs one microfibre one cotton. I also have inserts which came with nappies and 2 wraps which came with the little lambs.

Ok questions:

What can/cannot be washed together (will prob do a couple of loads reguardless as have a red naughty baby ones and dont really want to turn the little lambs pink!)

Do i need to pre-wash? Temperatures? How many washes?

Have some of the 'pure' washing powder someone gave me 3 unopened boxes :happydance:

i wash all nappies together on a 60 degree wash and dont have run problems, if they arent too poo covered i do them on a 40 sometimes

as for the new ones, bang them on a few rinse cycles, that will bring the absorbancy up

the only thing i dont wash with the nappies is the wraps, my flip wraps ran once so i havent done it since lol

I bung them all in together, haven't had a run problem with flip wraps yet *fingers crossed* either on a 40 or a 60 degree wash. When I bought them I added them to the clothes wash about 4 times to up the absorbancy.
I've never done a pre-wash but that's because I don't really understand the washing machine we have (we rent).

I also wash all my nappies togther and not yet had a probem *touch wood* i generally wash at 40 with the occasional 60 wash. As sezzle says for new nappies a couple of rinse cycles will help.

I also wash all my nappies togther and not yet had a probem *touch wood* i generally wash at 40 with the occasional 60 wash. As sezzle says for new nappies a couple of rinse cycles will help.

WSS

I pre wash my nappies as my boys poo a lot! I then put them on a 40 degree wash, with the ocassional 60 degree wash thrown in and I wash all my nappies and wraps together x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->