Getting the mail today was like Xmas!

gina8177

Married with 1 baby boy
Reaction score
I got my vest extenders, Rockin Green samples and Luna Pads order. Now I just need to get my diapers I've been waiting on! :)

So exciting, got my last diaper order in today! My collection is now mostly complete and hopefully I just have to tweak here and there after he comes. :)

On the bright side, the FB I ordered from the seconds store were great, I couldn't even tell what the defect was. I saved so much money ordering from FB and cotton babies and having my parents ship up. I cannot believe how much more per diaper we pay up here.

So I went to start my final pre-washes, and I had to run a tub clean cycle on my washer as I washed an old back pack in there yesterday and it made it dirty. It takes an hour and a half, so impatient!!!

And I found out yesterday that Lunapads was offering 15% off large orders and I had just received mine. I emailed them and the applied the discount to my order and issued me a refund. I find that natural birthing, diaper and reusable menstrual product companies/people are wonderful to deal with!!!

I wanna see your stash when you're done washing :D

Let me know how you like the Rockin Green detergent, I think I'm going to buy some to try

I will definitely post pics! I used the Rockin Green on my laundry yesterday and liked it. My first wash of dipes came out nice in it too. Very similar to Wonder Wash, which I've been using for a while on all of our stuff. I can't wait to order a fun scent! :)

I wanna see your stash when you're done washing :D

Let me know how you like the Rockin Green detergent, I think I'm going to buy some to try

I actually really liked the Rockin Green after using it on diapers, clothes, towels and sheets over the past few days. I am planning on placing an order once my diaper site gets the scents in I want. So I give it a thumbs up.

The only thing to note is that I've been told it doesn't dissolve well in cold (but is fine in warm and hot). So for cold cycles I just dissolved some in hot water and then put in my liquid dispenser.

I am posting a thread with my stash pics now! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->