Getting waxed?

J

JayleighAnn

Has anyone got their lady bits waxed? I can't shave any more, I cannot see a thing and I'm finding it really hard to reach now.

I'm thinking of giving in and getting waxed, but I'm scared!!

Has anyone been waxed whilst preg? does it hurt more?

I've continued to have my waxing done throughout pregnancy...........yes it does hurt a bit more than normal, but its fine, hope this helps x

I cant shave either, Have to get my boyfriend to do it lol Gonna get a wax couple of weeks before going in to labour though!!!!

best foing to do is take 2 paracetamol of u can hour b4 u go that way u wont feel as much pain if u neva had it done! i have many pregnant people coem to me for waxin and they have no problems and its all good they prefer it to shavin!!!

I've found that since being pregnant even my eyebrows hurt loads more to do =[ Think im gonna get a lady shaver and bribe OH

omg ouch! frig that... im all natural... lol the hubby offered to shave it though, so i may take him up on his offer...

I got DH to do mine the other night for the first time, and I was pretty impressed with the results - no cuts and very neat lol! So I'll be getting him to shave me often, as there is no way i can see anything down there now, esp now hes dropped even further lol! x

If its your first time then it could be pretty painful or it might be a walk in the park !

I carried on having mine done but as Ive been waxed since I trained at college 7 years ago it doesn't really hurt me much not sure how id feel if it was my first time again lol

It depends on your pain threshold. I waxed my legs the other day (secretly hoping the pain may start labour off) and it seemed to be a bit more uncomfortable than usual, but i quite enjoyed it ! I know im a weirdo lol

I use hair removal cream and a mirror :lol:

But I have warned hubby he'll have to start doing it soon because I can't see or reach. I was contemplating getting waxed but my local salons don't seem to do 'all off' so I'd have to fork out for a Brazilian just to finish it off myself anyway so I don't see the point.

My OH looks at me in disguist and says "Jesus love, do something with it eh? I'll get the lawnmower out shall I?"

GRRR!!!!!!:hissy::hissy::grr::trouble:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"