Ghost story freaking me out!!! Can someone please reassure me.....

I just remembered when I was about 13ish these things were emailed all the time and did the whole email this to 20 friends or.... freaked the hell out of me because I didn't know 20 friends email addresses :rofl:

Funny enough my mother in law posted the story on her facebook satus the other day. I was browsing her fb tonight and read it. It freaked me out soo much too, I wouldnt mind but in 2hours time the whole family (OH, MIL, FIL and 3SIL) are all going to ireland and im minding the house until they get back...its bad enough the hall light goes on and off all the time for no reason (which Ive got use to now) but after reading that I think i'll invite a friend to stay the week lol!! I re-posted it just to be on the safe side ;) lol xx

but its a hoax :shrug:

I know its a hoax but obviously its been created to spook you out. Its like watching a scary film, You know its not true but you still get freaked out if your sitting there on your own.

Btw the "I re-posted it just to be on the safe side bit" was a joke....hense the winking face and "lol"

Aww hun you'll be okay it just happens to be such a coincidence.

I don't believe in these bloody chain letters, if anything they wind me up sometimes :haha: Especially the one's that say "If you don't repost this in 5 minutes you will die a horrible and painful death!" ..Yes I'm still here. They do nothing but try and frighten people :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->