Gift Ideas for 2nd Time Grandparents?

Longl3gz

Reaction score
Help! So I was going to invite my parents over in 2 weekends. I want to give them something for their birthday that relates to being a 2nd time grandparent again as to reveal the news. My parents are very low maintenance. I thought about giving them a Tshirt that would say something like them being grandparents "again", but I only see Tshirts that announce their going to be grandparents for the first time.

Any ideas? Or where I can find shirts that hint they're going to be 2nd time grandparents?

I'm not allowed to post links because I'm new, but Etsy site makes shirts like that. If you go to google shopping and type "grandparents again" there's a few shirts that say "This dude is going to be a grandpa ..again" And cups that say "grandma again est may 2015" etc etc...

OOooo! or if you like the mug thing, google "sharpie mug". I seen it on pinterest. You write/design anything, bake it, and it comes out amazing. (That's all the Etsy people do anyway.)

:happydance::happydance: BABIES!! :happydance:

Oh yeah, I LOVE Etsy! Pregnancy brain is in full gear lol. I'll on that site. I forgot to mention, they're low maintenance, but they hate mugs, especially my mom. She gets mugs every year from her students lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->