Gift ideas for older siblings

sunflower1234

Reaction score
So our new bundle is coming a week today and I'd like to get her older brother and sister something from the new baby. Any ideas? My older children are 4 and 2 x

We got our son to tell baby bump what he wanted. (He is 3 years old), fortunately it was a hot wheels car so about £10, so we got that. I think he will be amazed that baby listened to him X

Our DD will be 2 in March- we got her a puzzle, shoes and a miniature pillow pet that projects stars. All three items were specifically chosen for her- because of how much she adores puzzles (we do them more than we read now!), shoes are her favorite clothes (she would only wear shoes if we let her!!) and the pillow pet because she loves cuddles & the ceiling projector is a favorite when waking up in the mornings.

We are telling her the gifts are from her Bubba, and he will give them to her at the hospital. I think we spent $30? She also has a big sister outfit to wear for the day she meets him.

I don't think it matters what you get the children, as long as it means something to them! Good luck!

We've bought DS a toy from one of his favourite shows, which we just stumbled upon on sale by sheer chance. Not sure whether he'll be given it when still in hospital or when we bring his little sister home.

When DS2 was born we got DS1 a lego camera from him. He loved taking pictures and lego and won it on ebay for next to nothing. Also meant he captured some of the most natural and special moments in those first few days/weeks x

We got our daughter a boy doll and car seat so she can care for her baby like mummy and daddy do

If my son is still really interested in Rescue Bots Transformers, we were going to get him a new figurine and give it to him at the hospital. If his interest dies down, which is likely in another 6 weeks, I'm planning to get a functioning children's camera. He has a fake one, but I think he's ready for a "real" one. We hike a lot, and he has binoculars to birdwatch like my husband and then he can have a camera like I carry... and, of course, he'll be able to photograph baby if he's so inclined :) I just need to find one that doesn't play annoying songs and sounds. Can't stand it!

He'll go to the store with Grammie to pick out something for the baby while she's watching him during our hospital stay.

We are getting dd a "newborn" baby doll and a stroller set with a doll sized ergo carrier so she can do everything that mommy does with her baby!!! But she's so baby crazy right now that this will be the best gift for her!!

I'm making baby dolls for my two girls, 4 and 2 1/2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->