Gift Wrap

c1403

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!!

Now, wrapping presents is one of my fave parts of Xmas. Picking out the paper, labels around etcthen Sitting around the tree with a glass of wine/gin, chocolates and Christmas music once kids in bed.

This year I was thinking maybe me and the girls could make our own gift wrap (I'm sure some of you have done this previous years).
I actually don't have many to buy for so thinking we could make our own with Kraft paper and stamps. I'd still buy my own paper for the girls.
Hoping the girls like the idea and doesn't end up super stressful!.

I remember the lady who used to do it with brown paper and stamps. It was gorgeous and so simple. Emypotatoe or something was her username. Haven't seen her for a couple of years, every year we lose more and more regulars :(

<3

Sounds like a fab idea!
Gifts are so much nicer with a personal touch like that.
I’m not very crafty tbh but when I was a kid we used to cut bits off of the previous years Xmas cards to turn into tags for presents.

We did that last year. IKEA sells a roll in the kids area of white paper and we wrapped the gifts in that. Then we put clues on the outside in marker. Places like Walmart sell rolls of brown paper near the boxes and shipping supplies. You could even use old newspapers.

I dont like spending money on wrapping paper that will be ripped and thrown away.

I remember the lady who used to do it with brown paper and stamps. It was gorgeous and so simple. Emypotatoe or something was her username. Haven't seen her for a couple of years, every year we lose more and more regulars :(

<3

I loved her wrapping room :cloud9:
Gutted how quiet it is there days.

Me too bev. Sabby and her sister too, miss them

<3

Aww I miss Sabby, she was here every year. Who was her sister?

There was also the lady who had three girls? Mrs something?

Her name was changed to Captain Mummy. I've not seen her on here for a while though :(

I know a few people last year that made their own gift wrap out of fabric material. They cut some cheap Christmas bedding up and wrapped presents in that and are using it again this year. It's awful how much paper we waste.

I can't remember sabbys sisters name :confused:

Can't even use baby brain as an excuse as youngest is 6 in Jan haha

Used to be busy busy this time of year

<3

I’ve had baby brain even before I had kids Haha

Smartiemeup makes lovely home made wrapping paper ! I always say I wanna do it but just go and buy it .

The girls usually get character paper but thinking of just going more Christmassy this year. We use sticky labels on the underneath of the present so we don’t get presents mixed up.

I do love looking at all the wrapping paper and tags , fire on , film and chocolates while wrapping!

I've ordered sticky labels with the girls Christmas card designs they did at school.

I'm thinking brown craft paper and stamps. We aren't buying tons so shouldn't be too stressful :)

I've taken up sewing and I'm making us all sacks which we will then pull presents out of.

I've ordered sticky labels with the girls Christmas card designs they did at school.

I'm thinking brown craft paper and stamps. We aren't buying tons so shouldn't be too stressful :)

Home Bargains usually sell brown craft paper. It’s not thin either x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->