Ginger Beer

Bingles

Proud mum of one
Reaction score
Is it ok to drink this.I have been having cravings for this on and off but dont know if its safe to drink

yes it fine my sister had it when pg to ease her sickness,i would say tho drink it in moderation has its high in sugar.Enjoy!! x

Thanks a million im gonna get to the shop asap

Oooo I want some ginger beer now!!

I'm gonna hit tesco to see if they sell a diet version!

oooh might try this for my ms! thanks

How weird.. I bought some about an hour ago and I'm sat here right now sipping it. It's lovely and seems to be easing my tummy a bit.

Yes, it's great for MS. Ginger nuts are good too, it's just I can't handle eating another one this year! Xx

My midwife recommended it to me a few days ago, said it helped her out when she was pregnant with twins.

It's not only fine, but as others have already mentioned, recommended as a possible MS cure.

I just went shopping and found Ginger Ale I dont know if its going to taste the same I am waiting for it to chill

OOOH I am going to get some tomorrow, I really wish I could just be sick already, Id prefer it to the nausea feeling :sick:

I agree ER not been sick once just feeling it

I just went shopping and found Ginger Ale I dont know if its going to taste the same I am waiting for it to chill

I had a massive pregnant woman strop when my DH came back from the shop with ginger ale instead of ginger beer a few weeks back.

I had a massive pregnant woman strop when my DH came back from the shop with ginger ale instead of ginger beer a few weeks back.

Did it taste the same?

No, its a mixer for whiskey usually and I don't think its gingery enough. I *really* wanted ginger beer so I stropped off and bought my own bottle! Poor hubby!

Did it taste the same?

No, its a mixer for whiskey usually and I don't think its gingery enough. I *really* wanted ginger beer so I stropped off and bought my own bottle! Poor hubby!

Just had some and I dont like it and I am mad :dohh:

Yeah ginger beer is the way to go. Tesco do a really strong one! Brown bottle.

I bought the wrong one.. ginger ale. It made me feel a bit queasy. Gonna try ginger beer later.

Hi just bought some Ginger beer today from tesco. Got a diet version and its their own make called 'firey' which I was a bit dubious about but its fine and its only 49p for a litre. Have been feeling really queasy yesterday and today and sipping this is making me feel much better.

May try with a little lime later as I have been drinking lime and lemonade up until today as I am off coffee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->