Girl first name help!

sunshine20

Reaction score
I'm at a loss for names!!! We know we want the middle name to be Delise in memory of DHs mom, but I just can't pick out a good first name!

maybe a name with 2 sylables.

what names do you like? where you from? x

Summer.
Summer Delise. That's the first thing that popped into my head. :)
I think a first name that is two syllables with the accent on the first is a good start... But that leaves sooo many possibilities!

I am assuming the name is pronounced Da-lise.. Which I believe sounds like Dallas. I know a girl who just had a little girl and named her Mia Dallas.. I think it's very cute and I think Mia would also go with Delise

Mia Delise

Hmm.

What about....

Amber Delise

Ada Delise (pronounced like the letter A and Duh)

Cadence Delise

Or

Cari Delise (Like Car-Ree)

Sorry I suck at this!! I was in the same predicament my first baby. OH was nuts and decided he wanted to remember his mom but didn't want to leave my mom out and squished both names together and came up with SahRon.

So I sorta gave up trying to find a name that went with the middle... and the only girl name he picked out was Alexa so we just called her Alexa Sahron ... Poor girl! lol. =]

Summer is cute and fitting since she would be born in summer!
Cadence (well. Kadence. Our last name is C. I don't want her initals to be CDC!!!) is actually one of the names I LOVED, then once I told hubby and he liked it, I decided I didn't like it anymore!!! lol

Sahron sounds so pretty and unique! I'm assuming you pronounce it sah-ron (like sarah but ron instead of ruh?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->