Girl version of Matthew

LoraLoo

Pregnant with a Rainbow
Reaction score
Can anyone think of one? All I've come up ith is Martha! :flower:

How about Madelyn/Madeline/Madison, which can be shorted to "Maddie"? I always think Maddie sounds like "Matty"... the nickname for Matthew

Martha also popped into my head!

How about Madelyn/Madeline/Madison, which can be shorted to "Maddie"? I always think Maddie sounds like "Matty"... the nickname for Matthew

Martha also popped into my head!

Oh, Maddie! Yes, brill, I didnt think of any of those names, brilliant! :thumbup: :flower: Thank You xx

Matilda
Mattea is the Feminine version of Matteo, which is Italian for Matthew
Mathea
Mathia
Mattie

:flower:

My god daughter is Matilda Rose - she is known as Mattie Rose - love that name xx

Had a friend growing up called Mattea (matt-tay-a)- gorgeous name!

was going to suggest matilda, i love it and tilly for short

I love the name Mattea as well, but I think I love the spelling as "Matea" more.

I love the name Matilda. My son is Matthew and I would have loved to have called my daughter Matilda but they are to similar! x

I love the name Matilda. My son is Matthew and I would have loved to have called my daughter Matilda but they are to similar! x

We will be using Matthew as a first or middle name if LO one is a boy, after babys uncle, its a lovely name :flower:

P.s- where did you do your skydive? xx

I think my favourite would have to be Matilda! xx

oxford- Weston on the green =)

I agree, Matthew is a fabulous name =) I still love it now and he is almost 7. Its lovely x

Not really, I call him Math for short. Hes never really been a matty. Most people say Matthew tbh x

Not really, I call him Math for short. Hes never really been a matty. Most people say Matthew tbh x

Thanks, thats the only thing that puts me off a bit. I worried my eldest Caitlyn would get Kate, but I always drummed it into her that her name wasnt Kate, that its Caitlyn lol. Of course what she gets called at school is probably another matter but what i dont hear doesnt harm me :haha: xxx

I have never heard anyone call him Matty, even his friends just say Matthew or Math but I like Math as its his little name. I think if you always say the full name most people will xx

i went to school with someone called mattice- dunno if thats how you spell it its said likt mat-ees. she was always called mattie tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->