Girlies Girlies I need ur help

porkpie1981

Reaction score
As u can see ive got till november b4 i can ttc with uni and all. So i really need to make it go as quick as possible.....

I will have exams up to the end of may and then im off till the end of september.

Soooooo i will be busy to the end of this month and need to keep occupied june july august and september. October will fly in as i will be back at uni phew

I need ideas of thing to do .

Heres what ive got so far......

I have lots of odd photos of my family. My plans are to scan them all in to the pc and then upload them to a photo website and get a copy of them for my bro and sis(so we all have one set each) instead of just one set at my mums. I then also want them on a dvd/cd so each person has a spare copy.

I also have a 2 year old that i havent got an album sorted out so i wana do the same sorta thing but 1 for meand oh and then 1 for each of the grandparents.

I am planning on doing this when my wee man goes to bed at nite but i think it will take a month at the most.

Any other ideas for me?

Or just for fun what have u been doing to keep urself ammused

Hey there....
I have to do the same for my MIL...her weddign pics from 2 yrs ago. You can choose pictures to be printed up in a book. Sort of like a yearbook but its bound in leather...
looks very nice.....your post reminded me I have until their anniversary in Nov...hehe
I am WTT until July/Aug and have been keeping busy with my gardens.
Digging, seeding, building chicken coops, more digin for my ponds.
We ( Me and OH) also have a cabin we rent out in summer months, so alot of reno's there.
Going to be very busy enjoying summer..canoeing and camping..and LOTS of
:sex: :sex: :sex: ( practise)

I'm trying to lose weight to ready my body to carry a baby, and to regulate my cycles to have a period.

Also, after I recover from my surgery to drain my ovarian cysts(PCOS, another reason for weight loss)...I'm going to organize my entire house to make room for baby things!

Im actually gonna to have to lose weight also(just cause i need to). Im 14 stone and i dont know how that happened, just sorted creaped on. If i lose 2 stone i would b well happy as all my clothes wont fit.

:cry:

Hey there....
I have to do the same for my MIL...her weddign pics from 2 yrs ago. You can choose pictures to be printed up in a book. Sort of like a yearbook but its bound in leather...
looks very nice.....your post reminded me I have until their anniversary in Nov...hehe
I am WTT until July/Aug and have been keeping busy with my gardens.
Digging, seeding, building chicken coops, more digin for my ponds.
We ( Me and OH) also have a cabin we rent out in summer months, so alot of reno's there.
Going to be very busy enjoying summer..canoeing and camping..and LOTS of
:sex: :sex: :sex: ( practise)

I was wanting an occosion to give it to them also, im trying to remeber what is next(i think mybe fathers day, tho dont know when)

Maybe start researching into childcare for your little one...it may take some time and its a good time to get him used to it while you are still fit (because being pg you dont want to worry about those things and just rest). if your little one is in a routine you can at least have one thing off your pressure list....

His dad and his grannys mind him . There actually nearly fights over who gets him so im lucky:rofl:

damn thats lucky :)

i wont be so lucky which is why i am working my ass off to afford the future kiddies ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->