Girls 18-24 / 2-3 /3-4 Clothes For Sale - Mainly Summer Clothing x

jakey1

Twin Mummy
Reaction score
Hi there,

I have quite a few girls 2-3 & 3-4 Summer clothes for sale - I have bought them as part of bundles but by the time they fit my daughter it will be winter and of no use to her. Let me know if your interested in anything. All items are in very good condition unless otherwise stated. Prices do not include postage because if anyone wants more than one item I can then weigh them together to give a more accurate price. Also paypal gift would be preferred but if you would rather not (which I totally understand) then I would appreciate it if the fees could be covered) :flower: x

1) Gorgeous 2-tone summer dress which ties at the back (Age 2-3 - Morris Mouse) - £1.00 - SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
2) Cream/Beige Shorts With Embroidery Detail & Belt (Age 2-3 - The Trader Jeans Company) - £1.00
3) Orange Dress - Has Belt Loops But I Can't Find The Belt Sorry (Age 2-3 - Prima Girls Company) - 50p
4) Strappy Summer Top (Age 2-3 - E-Vie Angel) - 75p - SOLD
5) Pale Blue Long Denim Shorts With Adjustable Waist (Age 3 Years - Matalan) - 75p - SOLD

coloured summer dress.jpg cream shorts.jpg

orange dress.jpg

Attachments

• summer top.jpg
    summer top.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 1
  • pale blue shorts.jpg
    pale blue shorts.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 2
6) Yellow Summer Hat - Brand Unknown As Tag Removed - Pretty Sure It's Age 2-3 - 20p - SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

7 & 8) 2-piece shorts & sleeveless vest top - I took pictures of these individually and then realised they were a set (Age 2-3 - Pinktiger) - £1.00 for the set

9) Navy & White Striped Sleeveless Dress (Age 2-3 - Matalan) - £1.50

10) Pink & White Striped Sleeveless Dress (Age 3-4 - Matalan) - £1.50 - SOLD

yellow summer hat.jpg

turquoise shorts.jpg white short-sleeved top.jpg

navy & white striped dress.jpg pink & white striped dress.jpg

11) Grey Pinstripe Coulottes - 18-24 Months - Label Cut Out But Think They're From Mothercre - £1.00

12) Stunning Dress (Age 3-4 - Vintage Angels) - Has a Tiny Shiny Mark Under The Arm From An Ironing Accident But Wouldn't Be Noticed When Worn - £2.00 - SOLD

grey coulottes.jpg black dress.jpg

Forgot to say - I'm open to offers and would be willing to do as a bundle for £12 Posted OVNO :flower: x

would u say the long denim shorts are small? alys is in 2-3 and 18-24? also can i have the strappy summer top 75p x

would u say the long denim shorts are small? alys is in 2-3 and 18-24? also can i have the strappy summer top 75p x

Hi hun - the long denim shorts have an adjustable waist. With the setting they are on at the moment they would fit my daughter and she's in 18-24 month clothing but they can be made much bigger to fit 2-3 years if that makes sense :lol: I will put the strappy top on hold for you and if you would like both them then let me know - both items would cost £3.75 posted :flower: x

updated to show sold items - still quite a few things left though :flower: x

I have now updated the items and some of the things that were previously Sold Subject To Payment have been put back up for sale :flower: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->