Girls around 30 weeks want to wait out the final stretch together? Update:32 weeks

Hello, I'll join you lovely ladies, I'm 30wks tomorrow! This is my second pregnancy and much tougher than the first! I also have awful spd, so can totally sympathise with you other spd sufferers. Not long now though girls, eeeek!

I am 29+4 - Found out last week that I have gestational diabetes so I may only have 8 weeks to go - yikes!!!!! Feeling good, but tired and getting up in the night to go to the toilet :winkwink:

I'm right on the same page, are you still working?

Luckily im not workin, i was fortunate enough to be qble to give up work when i had my 1st + wi the cost of child care i would of been working for free so made sense to be full time mummy.

I will be 30 weeks on Thursday and so far have sailed through this pregnancy. I do get acid reflux and sometimes my hips hurt at night. She is currently laying across my belly so all the movements I feel are low down. The nursery is all ready and pram ordered and will be picked up in April. I had my whooping cough jab yesterday and have had no side effects at all in fact I didn't even get a sore arm. I can't wait to meet her and hope these next 10 weeks fly by. I haven't packed a hospital bag yet, that is the next thing on my list, but think I will wait until about 34 weeks. I hope we all have a good 10 weeks, not long to go girls :) xx

Thought I would join in! I am 29+4. We start our classes tonight which I am not looking forward to, I am a labor and delivery nurse and am guessing they won't be able to teach me anything I don't know already, but doing it for the hubby!!

We had a 3d scan this weekends of course bubs slept through the entire things but we did get a couple good pictures.

I feel you all on the getting up to pee a few times a night! I have been having ctx since 20 weeks and am currently on procardia to stop them and am hoping to make it another 6 weeks at least before we meet our little guy:)

I'm 31+4! Can I join in?? :)

Seems like its forever away at the moment!

Will be 30 weeks tommorow.
feeling like i still have a long way to go..
i now want the baby..
still havent bought baby's clothes...:wacko: planning to do it next week...

sleeping really a nightmare these days.
and now working from home.. not going to work

strange thing is... around 5pm daily i just get weak and light headed.... anyone else like mee...???:wacko:

planning to go for my 4D scan

I'm finding that around 5 pm I'm feeling quite sick, but not light headed, just like morning sickness all over again.

MORNING SICKNESS... all over again is the right word.
i have also noticed am pooping sorry tmi ... after every meal. like today have gone 3 times already... :wacko::wacko::wacko:
anyone else like me.......

Oh wow- everyone seems so organised! I need to get my act together and sort out everything!! Eek!!

Im gonna brag. I packed my hospital, home and baby bag at 28wk. Tehehe. :happydance:

oh my....i feel so much behind...:cry:
i havent even bought baby clothes. :cry::cry:....
waiting for DH to come back end of february and will do it together..
just buy all things all at once.
thot twill be more fun.. bt am now panicking... seeing everyone else is almost done.....

Hi Lovelies. :flower: I'm 31w3d and feel like it is still a long way to go. I have trouble sleeping and bad reflux.

When is everyone going on mat leave? I'm planning on finishing the 15th of march, but I feel so guilty doing it! I'm not due until April 20th :(

When is everyone going on mat leave? I'm planning on finishing the 15th of march, but I feel so guilty doing it! I'm not due until April 20th :(

I'm going on maternity on April 10th and I'm due 2 May.x

I'm 32 weeks, so maybe I should join both threads! Haha!
I have to say I've been feeling pretty good. Sleeping fairly well, not too many aches and pains, still have a decent amount of energy - and it's a good thing too! I haven't done too much to get ready for baby at all.
We don't have a nursery, so the bubs is just going to be rooming with us. I'm supposed to go pick up a co-sleeper from a friend who lives about 45 minutes away, but I keep procrastinating. I think we'll need to get a new mattress for it, and I'm not sure if she's giving us sheets/mattress protectors/etc. I have been picking up clothes here and there - I'm honestly not too worried about those yet. I want to see how big this little guy is going to be. Having my shower next Saturday, and I'm kind of waiting until then to make too many purchases. Already have a stroller... supposed to be getting a car seat and a breast pump through our insurance program.
Sometimes I feel a little antsy, like I wish I already had everything set up and ready to go. But not too panicked about it. Ultimately, the baby just needs warmth, sustenance, sleep, and someone to clean its messes - and of course lots of love! I figure I can provide all that from day one. Still, gonna try to get a little more prepared in the next few weeks!
I can't really say I've had a strong nesting urge. I mean, I think about the things I need to do pretty often, and have been managing to get some of them done - clearing spaces out and cleaning, reorganizing. But I'm not, like, down on my hands and knees, scrubbing the baseboards, or painting the ceiling or anything. I wonder if it will hit me at some point, and I'll just be frantically trying to overhaul the entire house in a week?!
Anyway, thanks for letting me peek in here. Hope you are all having a nice day! :)

I'll join in girls :) I'll be 30 weeks on Thursday! Had my 4d scan last week and my princess is perfect, can't wait to meet her. I'm starting to feel more tired now and am working full time, can't get comfy in bed and suffering from heartburn! I'm finishing work 22nd march and due 2nd of may, only finishing then as got annual leave to use up.
We've made a start on the nursery but hospital bags are not packed!

Not long to go now girls...the final countdown! :)

Hi ladies

I'd like to join too if that's ok - I'll be 30 weeks this Thursday and waiting for my first (team blue).

Sarah, I feel guilty now as I've been on mat leave since 4 Feb and I'm not due until 29 April! I just wanted some time for myself and was so tired working (50 hour weeks in a stressful job etc). I'm so pleased to be finished for a while!

x

Hi ladies

I'd like to join too if that's ok - I'll be 30 weeks this Thursday and waiting for my first (team blue).

Sarah, I feel guilty now as I've been on mat leave since 4 Feb and I'm not due until 29 April! I just wanted some time for myself and was so tired working (50 hour weeks in a stressful job etc). I'm so pleased to be finished for a while!

x

I know that I shouldn't feel guilty, I've had a few complications throughout my pregnancy (spotting) and it's always connected to work. I should enjoy having a month to myself but I'm such a bloody workaholic that I have a hard time taking that step back.

On a more positive note, anyone else cloth diapering?

I'll join in! I need this for the final weeks I think my hubby and mother are tired of me constantly talking about baby and how many weeks I have left lol. I'm 31 +2 tomorrow! Feel pretty great besides being tired halfway through the day. But I do have an almost 4 year old so that explains it.

Will be 30 weeks tommorow.
feeling like i still have a long way to go..
i now want the baby..
still havent bought baby's clothes...:wacko: planning to do it next week...

sleeping really a nightmare these days.
and now working from home.. not going to work

strange thing is... around 5pm daily i just get weak and light headed.... anyone else like mee...???:wacko:

planning to go for my 4D scan

I'm finding that around 5 pm I'm feeling quite sick, but not light headed, just like morning sickness all over again.

MORNING SICKNESS... all over again is the right word.
i have also noticed am pooping sorry tmi ... after every meal. like today have gone 3 times already... :wacko::wacko::wacko:
anyone else like me.......
O i get you there!! Im eother pooping all the time or not at all!! Has no pattern to it whatsoever lol!!
Im planning on going on annual leave from 1st april and mat leave from 1st May and im due on 3rd.....however mw says she thinks ill birth early as i was prem and my brother was prem and so far iv been v similar pg wise with my mum and baba is measuring bit big...so if she does hang on in there they might induce me early anyway dependant on babas size xxxx

I'll join in as well, if it is okay. :)

I am 31+1 as of today, and due to medical reasons my little girl has been scheduled for induction for April 16th. Other than severe back and hip pain I am doing alright at the moment and am looking forward to spending the last few weeks with you all. Not long left!!

I'll join in as well, if it is okay. :)

I am 31+1 as of today, and due to medical reasons my little girl has been scheduled for induction for April 16th. Other than severe back and hip pain I am doing alright at the moment and am looking forward to spending the last few weeks with you all. Not long left!!
Nope not long left now at all! I cant believe tbh....we ordered cotbed the other day but me being me and having a brain like sieve didnt check delivery properly....could take 8 weeks to deliver lol!! Oopsie!! She will prolly b here by then lol!! Xxxx

Hey ladies :wave: can i join? Im 31 +2 today :thumbup:

We are almost ready for our little prince :flower: we have the pram/car sear/carrycot his room is all ready and we have enough clothes that even if we dont get any as gifts we will be fine....i still like buying them though :haha:

To do list includes packing hospital bag (keep threatening that one) and washing all his clothes but i dunno when to do that bit :shrug: other than that we just need a few bits n bobs like thermometer and night light :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->