girls around 34-36 weeks wanna wait it out together?

Getting a lot more cramps now.

I hope nothing happens until next week, I don't have my crib back from my friend yet!!

Just went for my daily half hour walk and wow is it getting hard to do! The ligaments in my inner thighs/groin area are so sore. But I am still persevering!

Must be in the air ... I had a super crampy / back ache day .... Went to bed and all is calm once more :shrug:

Ive been leaking a pink rose coloured liquid but they said my waters havent broken?!? What could it be??!! Any guesses?

I think we are ALL achy and crampy. I can't wait to become active again, amongst other things (sigh).

Getting a lot more cramps now.

I hope nothing happens until next week, I don't have my crib back from my friend yet!!

Too funny!!! They say when you're not ready thats when it happens.

Ive been leaking a pink rose coloured liquid but they said my waters havent broken?!? What could it be??!! Any guesses?

Umm not to against drs but that defo sounds like waters ... :thumbup: keep an eye on it I guess ! Keep us updated :thumbup:

Umm not to against drs but that defo sounds like waters ... :thumbup: keep an eye on it I guess ! Keep us updated :thumbup:

I know!!! Im convinced it is and i'm STILL leaking it! I know i'm early but i'd rather just get this over & done with & have the baby :'(

read some interesting stuff on labour... your body produces more blood close to labour to compensate for the quantity you stand to lose, puffiness of the face etc can be a sign your nearing things, thought i'd share, also.... if you drank regularly through labour and ate (it suggested carbs) you'd shave a proven 90 minutes off your labour time! also it stated the obvious one..... making sure you go to the toilet everytime you suspected the need, as it helps baby get out easier. although im pretty sure that's unavoidable anyway, when you gotta go you gotta go lol x

to add, the reason labour went quicker if you ate or drank was that the uterus contracts much more efficiently if mum is fed and watered x

I want to ff to next Wednesday , heck even Tuesday would do .... Then I will be at least 36+6 ( my hospital are utterly terrified of ANYTHING before 37weeks lol) and I can push this baby out without being moaned and whined at my baby is preemie ....

Blah . . . I am so fed up :cry:

And yes I'm being pregnant and pathetic :haha:

Cramping for me last night too (went to bed at 8pm as I was sooooo tired, rock and roll!!!)

On a positive note have now had my final growth scan and baby measuring on 50th centile still so have been discharged from consultant care and back to midwife led. Pool birth a go-go providing I can manage to keep baby snuggly until next wednesday :thumbup:

I want to ff to next Wednesday , heck even Tuesday would do .... Then I will be at least 36+6 ( my hospital are utterly terrified of ANYTHING before 37weeks lol) and I can push this baby out without being moaned and whined at my baby is preemie ....

What does FF stand for? I know how you feel! 37 weeks on wednesday (same as u!) & then they will just help deliver rather then sticking speculums in every 5 mins!

Hey ladies i just seen this group. im 2 days of 35 weeks hope its ok with you if a stalk along x

What does FF stand for? I know how you feel! 37 weeks on wednesday (same as u!) & then they will just help deliver rather then sticking speculums in every 5 mins!

I am seeing my consultant next Thursday , I am in to be assessed as I am growing a giant and have tons of water , plus this water leak at 33+5. So I am hoping and praying that I am a good 2-3cm dilated , soft and stretchy. So he can at least give me a good stretch and sweep or even consider an A.R.M induction. . . Failing all that I get to book my elcs for 38weeks !!xx

Lol @ giant. i wish i knew how much mine weighs. My stomach is quite big for my migit frame but i'm praying i have a good mw that can guide me through when to/not to push & i can avoid tearing!

Oh i wanna avoid tearing to as i know they will nee to stitch you up and its pretty sore ive read :(.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->