girls around 34-36 weeks wanna wait it out together?

I hope i can have a water birth but depends on what this drama queen inside me decides to do!!

Me too but I bet someone is alreaour dy in the pool when it's my turn.

Our hospital has 4 too n they said its unlikely they will all be occupied because different women are at different stages of pregnancy but im sure there are more then 4 babies born an hour/ day so i dunno we'll see!

We went shopping today and Hayden chose a bear as a birthday present for baby sister when she comes out. Going to wrap it with him, and make a card for her this week, I think.

Tonight hubby and I are going out for a meal - possibly the last one for a while! We are both shattered, though, so will probably be home by 9pm!!! Hayden is excited about my sister coming to babysit.

I see my dr the same day.......on the 7th in the morning and we are going to decide what to do cause at 35 week ultrasound baby was 8pounds

Good luck .... What outcome are you hoping for ?:hugs:

a sweep and stretch and a day to be induced if things don't happen by a certain day, I have been in so much pain for the last 4 weeks and I don't wanna give birth to a 10lbs baby lol

I see my doc on 11th for a sweep and a section date for if I go too overdue.

Went to Pizza hut yesterday with hubby, hardly romantic but it was nice and probably our last meal put without toddler or baby! (mil was babysitting)

Felt a bit off today and lost yet more plug, how much can I possibly have?! Decided to give up symptom spotting though cos it'll only be depressing if I do go overdue.

I'm having a go at a vbac+2 with this pregnancy, but its been 7 years since my last child. Fingers crossed all goes well. I must admit no doctors were really interested in giving me a chance. I got the back up of an experienced midwife at a birthing centre attached to the hospital and now I am going to labour with her at the major public hospital just in case something goes awry.

Morning ladies.

I take it all these periods type pains are normal lol. meaning like baby is moving down more or something. When i was last at m/w she was 1/5th engaged. hopefullly moved little further down as i noticed ive dropped.

I use a hot water bottle when i go to bed but i still need to sleep without my bra some nights :(. Bought my gym ball yesterday so i can start to bounce lol.

Ive not lost no plug yet but i do get alot of discharge here and there.

Hope your all doing ok today xxx

Littlelady- Mmmm Pizza Hut garlic bread with cheese is AMAZING!!!

Bluerose I hope you get your VBAC , my last baby was almost 6yrs ago too!

Cherrybump omg I have the most awful menstrual/period cramping in the mornings, I'm guessing its gravity after lying down all night. This am I was actually thinking I was starting off , I had the back cramps bad period aches and sore thighs , but walking around it eased off :cry:

Morning ladies.

I take it all these periods type pains are normal lol. meaning like baby is moving down more or something. When i was last at m/w she was 1/5th engaged. hopefullly moved little further down as i noticed ive dropped.

I use a hot water bottle when i go to bed but i still need to sleep without my bra some nights :(. Bought my gym ball yesterday so i can start to bounce lol.

Ive not lost no plug yet but i do get alot of discharge here and there.

Hope your all doing ok today xxx

Just noticed your in Edinburgh !! :thumbup: I'm in Moffat :hugs:

I've had a few twinges in my back and under my bump this morning. I have to no idea if she is engaged. I have a midwife appointment on weds so will see then I so want to have this baby now :)

lol is that down the borders yeah lol. Ive only ever been to Hawick and Berick lol. Those cramps/pains really bug me lol i dont get much through the day its more through the night. I also get this thing in my throat where if i hiccup or something i get this burst or cold air(like firey sensation) and i have to get up drink some milk which helps to shift it :s. i use to think it was heartburn but its not even in the stop lol its my throat :s..

Fingers crossed your baby has her head engaged now hun. Im hoping paige as move more down to lol as when i go to bed i use hot water bottle i think she pops out :s just cause it doesnt feel the same but who knows. :).
xxx

lol is that down the borders yeah lol. Ive only ever been to Hawick and Berick lol. Those cramps/pains really bug me lol i dont get much through the day its more through the night. I also get this thing in my throat where if i hiccup or something i get this burst or cold air(like firey sensation) and i have to get up drink some milk which helps to shift it :s. i use to think it was heartburn but its not even in the stop lol its my throat :s..

Fingers crossed your baby has her head engaged now hun. Im hoping paige as move more down to lol as when i go to bed i use hot water bottle i think she pops out :s just cause it doesnt feel the same but who knows. :).
xxx

Indigestion .... EVIL !!!! I get it a LOT !!! It's stopping me from eating most evenings ,so I try to eat a bit more through the day now. :thumbup: yeah it's 33miles Scotland side of the border :thumbup:

awww. think ill need to find more of those ingestion sweets i had lol xxxx

Can I join please? :flower: I'm a little bit behind you all but had DD at 38 weeks so hoping to go a bit early this time too! (have probably destined myself to 42 weeks then induction by saying that!)

Any of you having really bad insomnia? I'm completely shattered from chasing a nearly two year old and having a cold and being heavily pregnant but sleep is just impossible and has been for weeks. I'm always up until stupid o'clock in the morning and spend the day running on empty. :-(

Can I join please? :flower: I'm a little bit behind you all but had DD at 38 weeks so hoping to go a bit early this time too! (have probably destined myself to 42 weeks then induction by saying that!)

Any of you having really bad insomnia? I'm completely shattered from chasing a nearly two year old and having a cold and being heavily pregnant but sleep is just impossible and has been for weeks. I'm always up until stupid o'clock in the morning and spend the day running on empty. :-(

Hiya!

Yes! I'm with you on the insomnia thing! Another dreadful night for me last night despite a busy day and a few lengths of the swimming pool :growlmad:

I too am running round after a 3 year old who demands constant entertainment although I do get a little respite on weekday mornings when he goes to nursery...

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

Kathy x

Just back from my midwife appointment and bump now measuring 34 weeks (I'm 37weeks on Wednesday) as baby has dropped low into my pelvis. Looks like I was right about the more frequent toilet trips and general increase in pressure then :wacko:

Getting a lot of cramps today, already scared hubby this morning but I reassured him it's hardly likely to fall out lol. Keep wondering if this is it or if it's just a warm up. It's worse than normal cramps but not yet intense.

OOh I tell you what! I nearly went into early labour today. We found a snake in our shed just outside the back door. Eeek a python all sleepy trying to get out of the rain.

I would ACTUALLY have peed my pants :haha:

Omg i wouldve taken it one step further n peed n pooped myself!

Maybe i need to find a snake to put me into labour .... all this faffing about in pre/early labour is driving me crazy !!!!! :wacko:

OOh I tell you what! I nearly went into early labour today. We found a snake in our shed just outside the back door. Eeek a python all sleepy trying to get out of the rain.

I would ACTUALLY have peed my pants :haha:

Omg i wouldve taken it one step further n peed n pooped myself!

Maybe i need to find a snake to put me into labour .... all this faffing about in pre/early labour is driving me crazy !!!!! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->