girls around 34-36 weeks wanna wait it out together?

So ladies went to my OB appt. today and I'm now 3 1/2 cm dialated, still 50% effaced though. I'm so excited. May not mean much, but it means sooooo much to me. Can't wait to meet the little diva that has been causing all this trouble, ha ha!!!

exciting!!!! my OB aapt he did not check dilation , just her hb and thats all... i just have wait and see he said. Im getting impatient

Jealous Lexus! I've got a sweep and check up on the 11th, just hope I am dilated some! Midwife said babyI was engaged though so yay :)

So ladies went to my OB appt. today and I'm now 3 1/2 cm dialated, still 50% effaced though. I'm so excited. May not mean much, but it means sooooo much to me. Can't wait to meet the little diva that has been causing all this trouble, ha ha!!!

Ooohh congrats! I hope it goes smoothly for you! How u feeling?

exciting!!!! my OB aapt he did not check dilation , just her hb and thats all... i just have wait and see he said. Im getting impatient

I thought everyone has an internal at 38 weeks?

No internals done here in NZ, and as I learnt today, they dont do Strep B checks here either. Weird.

I thought I had not had any Braxton Hicks, but today I was hooked up to the CTG as baby's heartbeat was a little funny (all fine though) and turns out I am actually having a lot of small contractions, I am just not noticing them. I did notice a few mild AF type cramps, so that must be it

Hi everyone! I hope it's ok if I join in. I am 35 weeks tomorrow. I'm going for a vbac+2 and everything was going wonderfully until yesterday. I don't really know signs of labour though I have been having tightenings for a few weeks. Yesterday though I went to supermarket for a waddle around to do food shopping. I had OH with me and gawd did I start feeling average. Back pain, nausea, hot flush and tightenings, sore bones down there \/ . This went well into the night, ended up pacing the hallways for some relief. Anyway made a point of resting up today and things seemed to have eased. Though still sore and tightenings when I'm on my feet. Is this just practise for the big day, because its really too early for serious business isn't it?

Hi everyone! I hope it's ok if I join in. I am 35 weeks tomorrow. I'm going for a vbac+2 and everything was going wonderfully until yesterday. I don't really know signs of labour though I have been having tightenings for a few weeks. Yesterday though I went to supermarket for a waddle around to do food shopping. I had OH with me and gawd did I start feeling average. Back pain, nausea, hot flush and tightenings, sore bones down there \/ . This went well into the night, ended up pacing the hallways for some relief. Anyway made a point of resting up today and things seemed to have eased. Though still sore and tightenings when I'm on my feet. Is this just practise for the big day, because its really too early for serious business isn't it?

Hey there !!

If it has settled down the yeah it sounds like a good dose of braxton hicks !! They totally suck :haha: mention it your mw/dr just to be on safe side but try to rest up , drink plenty of water ! :hugs:

37 weeks today! Yes!

Think I shall start eviction techniques from next week :)

Ooohh congrats! I hope it goes smoothly for you! How u feeling? I thought everyone has an internal at 38 weeks?

I'm very very crampy this morning. Like af type cramps. And I lost a HUGE chunk of my plug this morning with brown spotting. Not to mention I started nesting considering I have spd and hyperemesis. Poor hubby, I have been making demands and passing orders since nesting yesterday. Also, here in the US we start internals @ 35 weeks if you wish. So I wished upon a star.....

Thanks ladies!

Ooohh congrats! I hope it goes smoothly for you! How u feeling? I thought everyone has an internal at 38 weeks?

I'm very very crampy this morning. Like af type cramps. And I lost a HUGE chunk of my plug this morning with brown spotting. Not to mention I started nesting considering I have spd and hyperemesis. Poor hubby, I have been making demands and passing orders since nesting yesterday. Also, here in the US we start internals @ 35 weeks if you wish. So I wished upon a star.....

Thanks ladies!

im in the day assessment unit too i think my plug n waters have gone!!!

twice unlucky, congrats hun! Keep us updated. Will be checking!!!

Thanks ladies!

Ooh how exciting ..... Keep us updated :hugs:

Thanks ladies!

im in the day assessment unit too i think my plug n waters have gone!!!

Good luck :)

Is anyone else bored and fed up. I am struggling now to do day to day things and have found myself spending most of my time on the sofa.
I hate feeling so lazy as I'm normally such an active person.

False alarm although i've had my 'show' waters still intact :-\ so i'm back again trying to figure out if these are BH or contractions!

JenJen80, I should be spending more time on the sofa, but I just keep thinking of stuff I have to do, and things I need to buy. I have been out shopping today and know I will pay for it later / tomorrow, but I am looking at the living room carpet, thinking it really needs vacuuming, and it would be a good time to do it since Hayden is at nursery!

I have bought Hayden's present from his baby sister today - a kiddizoom twist camera, which I hope he will love. Plus a few more baby clothes, and a bargain 1 tog sleeping bag from mothercare, which said it was reduced from £23.99 to £11.99, but actually scanned at £7.49!!! Our house is really warm, and I always struggled getting the 1 tog bags when we needed them, as they were always sold out. So should come in handy in the summer.

Right, off to get the vacuum!

hi all
im due on the 25th of March, I had a growth scan done at 35 weeks and baby was 8lbs 2 ozs all ready im really hoping he comes soon as I really don't want to birth a 1o pounder, I have 4 children who were all born 1-4 weeks early, the dr checked me on Tuesday I was 2cms and fully thinned out he stretched my cervix and was hoping that I would be in there before my next apt on March 11th, Im trying what I can to get things moving but he seem comfy resting in there, I also struggle with Hyperemesis hope you all don't mind if I stick around with yas all till the end

My hips are getting so achey when i walk now.

And the sharp shooting pains in my crotch are stopping me in my tracks, ouch!

hi all
im due on the 25th of March, I had a growth scan done at 35 weeks and baby was 8lbs 2 ozs all ready im really hoping he comes soon as I really don't want to birth a 1o pounder, I have 4 children who were all born 1-4 weeks early, the dr checked me on Tuesday I was 2cms and fully thinned out he stretched my cervix and was hoping that I would be in there before my next apt on March 11th, Im trying what I can to get things moving but he seem comfy resting in there, I also struggle with Hyperemesis hope you all don't mind if I stick around with yas all till the end

Welcome!

Wow, he is really growing. I tend to have big babies as well. We shall see with this LO, this is our 3rd. I can feel your pain, I also have hyperemesis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->