girls around 34-36 weeks wanna wait it out together?

I am 37 weeks today so started drinking raspberry leaf tea :) Here's hoping it helps tone my uterus up in preparation for birth

I started drinking the raspberry leaf tea at 36 weeks I hope it makes for a speedy delivery

Borrowed a gym ball from my MIL and been using it a lot today. It helps the SPD if nothing else!

I finally got a call from my midwife today to book my next appointment- there was no receptionist when I was there on Wednesday. Should have been going for next appointment at 38 weeks (2 weeks time) but the next appointment has been booked for the following Monday, which will make me 38+5, and means I won't see my midwife for nearly three weeks rather than the 2 I should be. I dunno if I'm worried, but definitely feeling a little anxious about going so long without seeing her considering I will be so close to due date :/ my appointments have been clockwork all the way through, an it's a little unnerving having it change this late... Not that I am a control freak! :)

It's March! My baby will be born this month!!!!!

3 1/2 weeks until c-day, and yesterday my hubby called to say hi at lunchtime, and just casually mentioned that he's not really sure about the name we have had chosen for weeks :dohh: So today I have been scouring the name books for other options. He's just not sure about the middle name, but I am going to take the opportunity to plug my preferred first name again - we had agreed on Zoe, but I really want Esther, but he said he didn't like it. Hoping he might have forgotten, or it might have grown on him in the meantime, lol!

OOh I tell you what! I nearly went into early labour today. We found a snake in our shed just outside the back door. Eeek a python all sleepy trying to get out of the rain.

OOh I tell you what! I nearly went into early labour today. We found a snake in our shed just outside the back door. Eeek a python all sleepy trying to get out of the rain.

I would ACTUALLY have peed my pants :haha:

I am 37 weeks today so started drinking raspberry leaf tea :) Here's hoping it helps tone my uterus up in preparation for birth

I've been on it since 33wks :thumbup: I make a HUGE mug , two teabags and leave it until it's either warm or cold. Then I drink with the bags in !!

Hi girls...I am due April 4th...but just might have my baby soon. My older son is 17 months and he was breech when I had him, so I had to have an emrg c-sec...this time around I wanted to try VBAC but my doc is totally against it as it is too soon to try for a natural one. I am so upset. Anyhow On the brighter side I'll be seeing the baby soon..probably 24th of this month?? So that makes me happy at least.

Lol @ giant. i wish i knew how much mine weighs. My stomach is quite big for my migit frame but i'm praying i have a good mw that can guide me through when to/not to push & i can avoid tearing!

I had a small tear ( no stitches needed ) last time despite the natural delivery of a 10lb 11 oz baby. I used sweet almond oil to massage my perineum from about 35 weeks (doing this again) and laboured in the birthing pool from around 7cms which I am sure helped to soften the tissues. Didn't manage to deliver in the pool as my baby got stuck twice ( head then shoulders ). Midwife had to help me out 'manually' (was homebirth) to deliver him so I felt very lucky to escape with such a minor tear. But I am convinced that it was the preparation prior to birth that helped...

Yes exercise ball is the same as a birthing ball, except a birthing ball normally has a slow release feature if it gets punctured.

Can't believe 17 months is considered too soon to VBAC, our age gap is 19 months and no one has batted an eyelid! I've heard of ladies vbacing after 12 months too... Although my scar is hurting today quite a bit but looking at it, it has stretched a lot so that's probably why.

Ordered loads of stuff off eBay yesterday, got a bit bored lol.

Yes exercise ball is the same as a birthing ball, except a birthing ball normally has a slow release feature if it gets punctured.

Can't believe 17 months is considered too soon to VBAC, our age gap is 19 months and no one has batted an eyelid! I've heard of ladies vbacing after 12 months too... Although my scar is hurting today quite a bit but looking at it, it has stretched a lot so that's probably why.

Ordered loads of stuff off eBay yesterday, got a bit bored lol.

I had to stop shopping , it was getting obsessive lol :haha:

I had an achey scar a few weeks ago x

How you feeling mrsb? Any news on a section date or will they leave it to the last minute to book you in?

I hope i can have a water birth but depends on what this drama queen inside me decides to do!!

I see my dr the same day.......on the 7th in the morning and we are going to decide what to do cause at 35 week ultrasound baby was 8pounds

Wow that is big! They can be wrong though, can't they? My baby was 4lb12 at 34 weeks but I heard that can be out by a lb either way.

I hope i can have a water birth but depends on what this drama queen inside me decides to do!!

Me too but I bet someone is already in the pool when it's my turn.

I transferred hospitals for this reason as my original hospital only had the one pool but the one I am now booked in for has 4. I guess I would have to be very unlucky not to get the chance to go in the pool now! I realise not everyone is able to transfer though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->