girls around 34-36 weeks wanna wait it out together?

36 + 5 - false labour all day yesterday and looks like its starting again today... I just want to know what's happening!!!

I'm 36 weeks tomorrow, had an NST done yesterday. Braxton hicks were off the chart, baby girl is moving tons and tons. Dr told nurse to check my cervix because it's possible that I was having "silent labor"(where you feel no pain), I am 1cm dialated, no other symptoms than that.
Is this happening to anyone else?

I'm 36 weeks tomorrow, had an NST done yesterday. Braxton hicks were off the chart, baby girl is moving tons and tons. Dr told nurse to check my cervix because it's possible that I was having "silent labor"(where you feel no pain), I am 1cm dialated, no other symptoms than that.

Can you feel the BHs?

Still cookinp here, too. Stupidly decided to go shopping at asda yesterday, as got fed up with throwing out the rubbish fruit & veg the online shoppers choose, and now I am utterly crippled! Hate that I am struggling so much with this pregnancy - I love being pregnant and feeling the baby growing and wriggling inside me, but it is somewhat spoiled by all the pain and difficulties I'm having. Wish I could enjoy it more, as this will be my last one :-(

Still cookinp here, too. Stupidly decided to go shopping at asda yesterday, as got fed up with throwing out the rubbish fruit & veg the online shoppers choose, and now I am utterly crippled! Hate that I am struggling so much with this pregnancy - I love being pregnant and feeling the baby growing and wriggling inside me, but it is somewhat spoiled by all the pain and difficulties I'm having. Wish I could enjoy it more, as this will be my last one :-(

Snap - can't even walk to Tesco which is 200m down the road without having to lie down for half an hour when I get back. I do feel like a cripple. Poor Isabelle deserves a medal for putting up with such a grump of a mummy!

Snap - can't even walk to Tesco which is 200m down the road without having to lie down for half an hour when I get back. I do feel like a cripple. Poor Isabelle deserves a medal for putting up with such a grump of a mummy!

Hayden, too - yesterday he asked me what was wrong when I was trying to get up, and I told him I was sore from carrying the baby around all the time, and I couldn't play on the floor with him. Later, he wanted me to do a puzzle with him and he asked me to put the baby down for a bit and play with him. Felt so bad for him, especially as things may not even improve once baby's here!

Can you feel the BHs?

No, I can't feel them at all.. unless I put my hand on my belly, then I can feel that my skin is tight tight tight!
The nurse told me that if I was saying that I was in pain, they would believe I was in full blown labor.

I am having BHs more frequently. And I seem to feel wetter down there...but when I check it is not mucus, but more liquidy - I hope I am not leaking amontic fluids or anything! Will check with doc today...

I've had a lot more fluid leaking, pretty sure it's not my waters though as it's too thick. Pretty gross!

Also getting pressure down there, sometimes i'm sure I can feel his head in my bits! (that sounds wrong but you know what I mean lol)

I went back to work Monday (been on half term- I teach secondary English) and I am SO tired! Just a few more weeks to go, but I don't understand how before half term I was fine teaching a full timetable, and now I am ready for a nap by break time!

I've had a lot more fluid leaking, pretty sure it's not my waters though as it's too thick. Pretty gross!

Also getting pressure down there, sometimes i'm sure I can feel his head in my bits! (that sounds wrong but you know what I mean lol)

I have had the same thing the last few days , and my babe likes to suck her thumb so I get this really weird sensation when her hands are by her face , like a little mouse running around in my pelvis , it's very unsettling :haha:

Can i ask- our house is freezing despite recently spending thousands on carpeting n double glazing before baby comes. yday the room thermometer was still showing between 14-16 degrees when ideal temp is 16-20 or something. does anyone know what i can do? My mum bought us a convector heater with temperature control so its comes on automatically but i'll need to place that on the other side of the room so theres not direct heat on baby but also i will worry it will set the carpet alight?!

Our babies room is only between 15-17 in the winter. I'm not to worried at the moment as she will be in with us at the start and summer is on the way.
However when winter comes I am getting a plug in radiator from my mum and hoping to put it on a timer to help warm the room when the heating is off at night.

Our babies room is only between 15-17 in the winter. I'm not to worried at the moment as she will be in with us at the start and summer is on the way.
However when winter comes I am getting a plug in radiator from my mum and hoping to put it on a timer to help warm the room when the heating is off at night.

Do you know which ones are best for carpeted floors? I got a convector but it doesnt seem safe- like the carpet will catch alight from underneath. but i'm not sure how effective oil filled/ oil free radiators are?

Do you know which ones are best for carpeted floors? I got a convector but it doesnt seem safe- like the carpet will catch alight from underneath. but i'm not sure how effective oil filled/ oil free radiators are?

My friend used to have one in her flat/annex and it seemed to heat it quite well. I've not used one before so not sure how good it is but just thought the safest way of heating a room.

we have the opposite problem - our house is really hot in the summer, and we just can't cool it down! hayden was a winter baby, so not too much of a problem, but will be with this one. poor thing will be sleeping naked, i think!

we have used oil filled radiators in the past (we have a campervan, and it can get pretty cold in there!) they are supposed to be pretty safe, as the heating element is completely inside, so not much chance of catching fire. also, you could just try using a nice, warm baby sleeping bag and extra clothing.

I think im super paranoid because its my first but i keep stressing that i'll have to check the temperature every min to adjust the bedding! :-\

So ladies went to my OB appt. today and I'm now 3 1/2 cm dialated, still 50% effaced though. I'm so excited. May not mean much, but it means sooooo much to me. Can't wait to meet the little diva that has been causing all this trouble, ha ha!!!

So ladies went to my OB appt. today and I'm now 3 1/2 cm dialated, still 50% effaced though. I'm so excited. May not mean much, but it means sooooo much to me. Can't wait to meet the little diva that has been causing all this trouble, ha ha!!!

Woohoo exciting :happydance:

woooah not long then lexus! meandmrb i suspect you'll not wait much longer either. I had to get cleared for pre eclampsia the other day, blood pressure was good if anything low, protein in urine was there at the start but then i gave a clear sample so also good, had co codamol for the blurred vision and headaches, but have come to the conclusion that most of us ladies are getting blurred vision at times and headaches at this stage so just chilling about it all now as blood pressure was low again yesterday with no protein in urine so i think the pregnancies ending on a pretty positive healthy note. He was 3/5ths palpable or 2/5ths engaged on saturday night, had retracted to the brim yesterday, he was in the regular position saturday but is a little bit back to back now... not worried and not going to try to move him as my first was back to back and i wouldnt of changed 99% of the labour for the world. I know i shouldnt self diagnose as im not qualified but im going to anyway :p i believe i am a woman in false labour or pre labour. boo. makes me a bit grumpy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->