girls around 34-36 weeks wanna wait it out together?

Just one more day then we will be 37 weeks then we can try and bring on labour by walking running cleaning- whatever it takes!!!

Getting a lot of cramps today, already scared hubby this morning but I reassured him it's hardly likely to fall out lol. Keep wondering if this is it or if it's just a warm up. It's worse than normal cramps but not yet intense.

i had those all last night, cramps lasted from about 9 at night to 6 in the morning then they started to die off, they are coming back now:wacko:

Can I join please? :flower: I'm a little bit behind you all but had DD at 38 weeks so hoping to go a bit early this time too! (have probably destined myself to 42 weeks then induction by saying that!)

Any of you having really bad insomnia? I'm completely shattered from chasing a nearly two year old and having a cold and being heavily pregnant but sleep is just impossible and has been for weeks. I'm always up until stupid o'clock in the morning and spend the day running on empty. :-(

Hiya!

Yes! I'm with you on the insomnia thing! Another dreadful night for me last night despite a busy day and a few lengths of the swimming pool :growlmad:

I too am running round after a 3 year old who demands constant entertainment although I do get a little respite on weekday mornings when he goes to nursery...

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

Kathy x

Well I'm pleased I'm not the only one but sorry that you're going through this too! It's just crazy to be so tired yet completely unable to shut down my brain. I had the same thing with my last pregnancy so it's not unexpected but still really annoying. At least I haven't had anyone tell me what good preparation it is for having a new born this time round!

My LO doesn't go to nursery but she does still nap, thank god! So I get some rest then although I'm never able to nap at the same time.

Good luck with your pregnancy too! Xx

Can I join please? :flower: I'm a little bit behind you all but had DD at 38 weeks so hoping to go a bit early this time too! (have probably destined myself to 42 weeks then induction by saying that!)

Any of you having really bad insomnia? I'm completely shattered from chasing a nearly two year old and having a cold and being heavily pregnant but sleep is just impossible and has been for weeks. I'm always up until stupid o'clock in the morning and spend the day running on empty. :-(

Hiya!

Yes! I'm with you on the insomnia thing! Another dreadful night for me last night despite a busy day and a few lengths of the swimming pool :growlmad:

I too am running round after a 3 year old who demands constant entertainment although I do get a little respite on weekday mornings when he goes to nursery...

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

Kathy x

Well I'm pleased I'm not the only one but sorry that you're going through this too! It's just crazy to be so tired yet completely unable to shut down my brain. I had the same thing with my last pregnancy so it's not unexpected but still really annoying. At least I haven't had anyone tell me what good preparation it is for having a new born this time round!

My LO doesn't go to nursery but she does still nap, thank god! So I get some rest then although I'm never able to nap at the same time.

Good luck with your pregnancy too! Xx

Yes, my brain has been going crazy from around 2am what a surprise it is nearly 4am and I'm still awake :growlmad:

Grandma & grandad have offered to pick my little boy up from nursery today so I might try and see if I can manage to take a nap later (even tho I struggle with daytime sleep too due to being unable to switch off!!)

Kathy x

Oh girls I am getting all day BH, tummy tightenings at the moment. So uncomfortable, keeping me up at night too. I so feel your pain.

And I'm going to put it here as well. Just recieved my mod nappies in the mail. Meant to be newborn to toddler but OH My so many buttons to pop and three different inserts. I'm going to need to take a course just to learn how they freakin work.

I seem to be getting back spasms this morning but I bet it's nothing but baby teasing me.

Had a couple of fairly painful contractions last night but nothing since apart from some cramps. Got hubby to tidy me up downstairs though lol in preparation, I'd given up any form of maintenance since I cut the skin!!

sounds like we all may be getting close but who knows!!!

i woke up with a different type of cramp but it has not returned, only the mild ones have been coming and going, my OB didnt say anything useful today at my appointment so i have nothing to go on

I don't go to my ob till Thursday but I hoping he will do something for me cause 2 weeks of irregular contractions and 3 trips to hospital and no sleep is too much for me

I'm seeing the midwife tomorrow for my 38 week check. Today is the first time in months that I haven't had heartburn I look like I have dropped as well.

Saw midwife today and she asked if i had been feeling pressure and said baby's head is just in there, i should of asked what she meant :dohh: But im presuming she meant slightly engaged :shrug:

She might of written how many 5ths you are in your notes???

Im 3/5ths engaged and getting cramps each night but i think im just getting overexcited, baby is definitley going to be a late one i reckon!

Ahh yes just checked 4/5. Ive got cramps now and been having them quite a bit too..

ooo looks like things are moving down for you guys.. Ive got my app next week so hoping my little one is moving down to.

I get loads of cramps and back ache. so i do hope she is moving lol xxx

Just one more day then we will be 37 weeks then we can try and bring on labour by walking running cleaning- whatever it takes!!!

I know!!!! :happydance:

Just got out of hospital .... Went in Sunday evening & was kept as had groin pain and like electric shock sensations down my thighs with painful contractions. Scan on my leg was clear. :thumbup:

Get to see my own consultant on Thursday , :happydance: so we will assess for possible induction if not then book my elcs for next Tuesday ..... :thumbup: hopefully he doesn't lose his marbles and change the plan !!!!!! :wacko:

I was 3/5 engaged last thursday n by friday baby pulled back out....so it may not always mean labour is nearing!

I know!!!! :happydance:

Just got out of hospital .... Went in Sunday evening & was kept as had groin pain and like electric shock sensations down my thighs with painful contractions. Scan on my leg was clear. :thumbup:

Get to see my own consultant on Thursday , :happydance: so we will assess for possible induction if not then book my elcs for next Tuesday ..... :thumbup: hopefully he doesn't lose his marbles and change the plan !!!!!! :wacko:

So not long left for u at all! Im lying here its 3.50am & i can feel the baby moving further down again into pelvis so lets see what happens! If it wasnt so late/ early and cold i'd do some exercise to encourage her but im jus too tired

HOORAY......37 weeks full term and soooooo ready!!!! Can't wait until my OB appt. this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->