girls around 34-36 weeks wanna wait it out together?

Me to fed up with back ache yesterday i got it bad so im going to let my midwife know when i see her. as i just cant walk to fast feel bit leaky down there to (urine wise) lol sorry for the info.

Not sure what cause it guess i tried to stand up to fast from couch or something but the pain is still there just not as intense. xx

Me to fed up with back ache yesterday i got it bad so im going to let my midwife know when i see her. as i just cant walk to fast feel bit leaky down there to (urine wise) lol sorry for the info.

Not sure what cause it guess i tried to stand up to fast from couch or something but the pain is still there just not as intense. xx

I have the same issue :blush: I usually find to worse when I have been neglecting my pelvic floor exercises .... :thumbup:

Oh, the indignity! Just changed the bed this morning and thought it was about time to put the absorbent mats on under the sheets, 'just in case'!

I bought a silent night waterproof terry topped mattress protector ... It isn't too rustly or sweaty compared to a cheaper brand . And it will save my new rather expensive mattress lol. Even for those weeks after where blood loss can be very , emm , gushy :blush: :haha:

I've had a bad cough for a couple of weeks and this morning coughed and wet the bed:blush: Thankfully I put my mattress protectors on when I changed the bed as we recently purchased a new mattress.

Same dilemma here! New mattress and worried about waters breaking etc..
Think i will put a puppy pad under the sheet as the waterproof matress protector i bought rustles like crazy, just got a normal protector on there at the mo.

Same dilemma here! New mattress and worried about waters breaking etc..
Think i will put a puppy pad under the sheet as the waterproof matress protector i bought rustles like crazy, just got a normal protector on there at the mo.

To help stop the rustling if you have two fitted sheets put one on , line with a few bath towels or spare duvet cover then put the top sheet on ... :thumbup:

I need to pull of my electric blanket lol incase my waters go

Oh i spoke to my midwife today about my back pains and those pains in the front turns out i got an infection. She got my a slip thing from the doctor so im on 7 days of penicillin so far so good no pain in my back. I also got asked if i was contracting i said i dont think i was. i just posted on thread about how to tell lol so if any of you see if and could help please leave a comment lol i really have no clue on what to look out for if i do start contracting.

I havent felt any contractions as such but I was hooked up to a CTG machine and I am in fact contracting, and quite regularly! I have not felt anything I would describe as a Braxton Hick. So you dont always feel them. All I have really felt is some mild period cramps

I need to pull of my electric blanket lol incase my waters go

Oh i spoke to my midwife today about my back pains and those pains in the front turns out i got an infection. She got my a slip thing from the doctor so im on 7 days of penicillin so far so good no pain in my back. I also got asked if i was contracting i said i dont think i was. i just posted on thread about how to tell lol so if any of you see if and could help please leave a comment lol i really have no clue on what to look out for if i do start contracting.

Lol, yes, definitely get that electric blanket off!

I've never experienced 'real' contractions, but my Braxton hicks you couldn't miss! It feels like squeezing all around my belly, it's pretty uncomfortable, and if I put my hand on my belly it feels hard. Borders on painful sometimes. But I never felt them in my first pregnancy and they do feel different to everyone as far as I can tell.

Glad you are feeling better, sounds like maybe the backache was due to the infection, too, they can do that.

Yeah i feel so much better today :). thanks for the advice to :)

I am feeling really crappy today. Didn't sleep well last night due to hip pain and not being able to get comfy, so I'm really tired. Could do with hubby to keep Hayden occupied, but he has spent the morning out working on the campervan and left me to it. Will be done soon, but we have a friend coming round this afternoon, plus fil always seems to come round and doesn't think it's rude to invite himself and then stay all afternoon when we already have visitors, so no rest for me this afternoon. I've got a headache, no energy at all, and it hurts to move. I hate this - I am wishing away the last few weeks of my pregnancy and I want to be enjoying it :-( Sorry for the rather pointless, self-indulgent post, but I figured if anyone understands it will be you ladies. Hope everyone else is in a better mood than me x

Know where you're coming from! All I can manage is to sit on the sofa at the mo, I have bad SPD and am just knackered. Hubby thinks he's helping by doing the washing up once a day which does help of course but theres a lot more to looking after a toddler and a house than washing up! He also disappears upstairs when he wants a break, just leaves me with Isabelle and I get so tired I end up crying and he wonders why!

Still only a couple of weeks and I'm hoping I'll feel better when Joel arrives.

Anyone else's feet really swollen mine are so bad now that I can hardly get my shoes on :(
OH has been great with massaging my feet to help them. I had my blood pressurse checked so all is Ok there so it's just water I guess.

Anyone else's feet really swollen mine are so bad now that I can hardly get my shoes on :(
OH has been great with massaging my feet to help them. I had my blood pressurse checked so all is Ok there so it's just water I guess.

Oh yes !!! My little chicken legs and dainty feet have turned into CANKLES and big puffy blobs with sausage toes :dohh:

Not this time, thankfully my legs and feet have stayed a normal size this time!

my legs and feet and my hands are really bad

I've got a little bit of swelling around the ankles, but not too much. Around this point in my first pregnancy, though, I had to buy some new shoes as none of mine fit me. Wasn't just swelling, though - my feet are still a size bigger than they used to be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->