girls around 34-36 weeks wanna wait it out together?

My feet, ankles, and hands are swollen. But not too massive. However, it's noticeable plus I'm unable to wear my wedding ring. The weeks can't fly by fast enough!!!!!!

My feet, ankles, and hands are swollen. But not too massive. However, it's noticeable plus I'm unable to wear my wedding ring. The weeks can't fly by fast enough!!!!!!

I've had to take my engagement ring off , my wedding ring is a size too big so I can still wear it ..... Just :blush:

I've had to take my engagement ring off , my wedding ring is a size too big so I can still wear it ..... Just :blush:

I took mine off ages ago although my hands aren't obviously swollen.

Had my sweep this morning, I'm 2cm dilated, baby is 3/5 engaged but cervix is still posterior and firm. Got another one booked for next week, they did say hopefully I will deliver in the next week or so but only time will tell I suppose! Lets get bouncing on my ball again lol.

I had to take my rings off a couple months ago

I took my rings off for about a week because they kept falling off lol or getting caught in bags i was packing. But mines are still on my fingers now. Ive had no swelling but i dont wanna jinx myself. Only problem i have is my back if i over do it im in so much pain due to that infection :(.

Is anyone else having trouble deciding on a name for their little one? We have chosen Zoe for the first name, but can't decide on the middle name. I thought we were going for Eloise, but then hubby changed his mind :dohh: currently we are thinking Hazel, but just not 100% sure it flows. Any opinions?

I like zoe! We couldnt use that as its SIL name :haha:
We went round and round in circles with names and ended up with one of the first ones we had written on the list!
Weve decided on Lucy Rose :thumbup:

Had my sweep this morning, I'm 2cm dilated, baby is 3/5 engaged but cervix is still posterior and firm. Got another one booked for next week, they did say hopefully I will deliver in the next week or so but only time will tell I suppose! Lets get bouncing on my ball again lol.

So how was the sweep? Sounds to me like things are progressing. Hopefully the sweeps work and you're in soon.

V uncomfortable, I had to practise my breathing techniques lol. But I'm so glad I'm 2cm already as last labour it took me 6 hours of really painful contractions to get to 1cm.

Lost a bit of show and had 2 big contractions but nothing since, I suspect next week's sweep will be more productive.

Fingers crossed the next sweep works.

Just went for a nice shower instead of a bath. When i was doing some research into this infection it mention not to have a bath but to have a shower tell you what shower defo help relax my sore bit alot more than a bath would.

Well i see midwife tomorrow i always look forward to seeing her lol She makes me feels much better about my problems Just hope my urine has improved.

Can i ask does everyone loose their plug before hand or does not not matter. Just i aint lost mines yet but i do get discharge from time to time but had nothing this past week :S lol xx

Woohoo ... Get bouncing !! Or I found another good position is sitting right on edge of sofa with legs far apart (ladylike , huh?:haha:) and rock your hips side to side back to front . Gravity really pulls baby down , warning though . Causes severe lightning crotch :haha:

Can i ask does everyone loose their plug before hand or does not not matter. Just i aint lost mines yet but i do get discharge from time to time but had nothing this past week :S lol xx

No not necessarily. I didn't loose my plug at all last pregnancy. So it's not a true indicator.

You can lose plug and then regenerate it, it doesn't mean anything other than your cervix is softening. I had a day where I lost plug a few weeks ago, and nothing since. But my cm has definitely increased

39 weeks today and no signs of anything. I spent all day on the sofa yesterday and as a result my feet seem to be normal for the first time in weeks.

Thanks mrsb, will try that one.

Lost loads more show this morning. Getting fed up of symptom spotting though, and hubby keeps asking me every 5 seconds how I'm feeling - I'll TELL you when I'm in labour, seriously!!!

Thank you ladies. Not to long now until my mw app cant wait xx

Hello ladies sorry i disappeared after lo arrived just getting used to sleepless nights n 24hr feeding! Anyone else popped? Somethin to try when contractions come on- apart from stayin upright n swaying hips- i found that sittin on the loo n swaying relieved my contractions n helped (i think) my waters break. also lyin down n bf'ing is so much easier!!! How is everyone feelin generally?

Im feeling anxious/impatient :haha:

Glad all is well with you and baby :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back