• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Girls close to the end... .LABOR WATCH!

I had a false start last night. I had contractions every 7 minutes, and I also had them in small groups of no more than 2-3 minutes apart. It lasted for 2 hours. Then, it just sort of tapered off and quit. Slightly frustrating as I was having very strong contractions.
But obviously my body is doing something. So, I know it's better than having nothing go on at all. It's definitely like my body is playing games on me making me think I'm going into labor only to end up being like "Just kidding."

Ooh that's so mean!! Like you said though, at least your getting ready. I've spend this morning in the bath with a really sore back and cramping and was getting myself secretly excited.. but no. Apart from the back ache which is worse I'm fine. I've never wanted to be in pain so much ahha

i'm 36 weeks tomorrow and hope labor will start soon. My last baby was born at 37+2, i hope this one comes just as early. I've been having contractions a few times a day, nothing regular though. Along with lightning crotch, lots of low pressure, and an increase in pooping i can't help but think, will it happen soon??? Anyone remember how long after the 'clean out' their labor started? i can't remember, but the entire pregnancy i have been pooping (TMI i know sorry) 1-2 times a week, and in the last week i've gone daily, the past few days 3-4 times a day!

The only thing i haven't seen is my mucus plug start to fall out. I know generally it starts to fall out in globs before labor, at least it did with my past 2 pregnancies, but does it have to? The only reason i wonder is because in my second labor i never had a bloody show or even bled during labor. I went pee multiple times and there was never anything when i wiped. So weird when i compare it to the first where i had a massive bloody show and blood tinged mucus the entire labor.

The wait is KILLING me! Why does the end of pregnancy have to be so slow

He would induce me if I was dilated to 3 but im maybe a one and my cervix is facing my rectum like I thought. So if it doesn't happen next week then hell induce me at 41 weeks since my bp is down and swelling. Im gonna carry him to his high school graduation

I had a false start last night. I had contractions every 7 minutes, and I also had them in small groups of no more than 2-3 minutes apart. It lasted for 2 hours. Then, it just sort of tapered off and quit. Slightly frustrating as I was having very strong contractions.
But obviously my body is doing something. So, I know it's better than having nothing go on at all. It's definitely like my body is playing games on me making me think I'm going into labor only to end up being like "Just kidding."

Ah! That's exciting ! I'm with you. If rather have false starts then nothin at all ! Lol

Let's go baby!

Oh man hopingwaiting! At least you have an end in site! I'm sure that's refreshing and watch him leave on his own lol right before induction. Haha!

Luz, I'm right there with you. I've gone early with both my girls at 35 weeks and 37weeks and 1 day exactly, so i am praying this baby follows in her sisters foot steps- if she's ready of course !!!

I've had an excess in pooping going on for the last 2 weeks. My
First
Bout of false labor, was 3 days ago. Lasted only 2 hours.

It's new territory for me beyond 37 weeks so we shall see what happens! 😬

I'm right there with you guys!!

I have an immense amount of pressure and I keep getting bouts of really painful contractions that end up tailing off!
I really don't fancy another 3+ weeks of it.

I've had pink tinged mucus on my pad today.
X

I'm right there with you guys!!

I have an immense amount of pressure and I keep getting bouts of really painful contractions that end up tailing off!
I really don't fancy another 3+ weeks of it.

I've had pink tinged mucus on my pad today.
X

Pink mucus is a great sign!!!

I have a question. How many of you have lost your plug in pieces and it not be bloody in any sense of the word? How did you know it was your plug?

with my first I never noticed a plug with my second I had a massive
Bloody show...however it was after I had already started early labor and hours before she was born and it's hard not to attribute it to miss nurse knife fingers who almost killed me when she did my cervical check.

What texture do you look for? I've had clumpy cm, thick swirl of ewcm
And yellow cm. It's very stretchy an and it moves around like old glue balled up...if that makes sense and doesn't gross you out to much....

Lol sorry

Just got back from the midwives (Rang in earlier as I had a bad headache) and my bp is high :( There sending me into the hospital in first thing for monitoring. Really worried about my little man!

Leo_mumma - hope everything is ok! its good you're going to get checked out.

Rosegarden680 - I think my pink mucus could be attributed to sex. We're having sex every day so not sure if it's just normal discharged tinged pink because of the sex. I think I'll go overdue. A sweep on my due date put me in labour last time, I think it'll be the same again this time.

Xx

I'm 39 plus 3 and still no signs apart from pressure down there, on off period pains that seem abit like stabbing down there for 30 seconds or so then stop and yellow/white mucus sometimes when I wipe. My daughter started coming at this time so was hoping this one would already be here but obviously not!im walking, having sex, curry, sniffed clary sage and bathed in it!nothing happened so bouncing/rolling on my ball now which just seems to make me need to wee!!im so done being pregnant now!!

39+1 today, got baby crowding out a lung and lost a tiny bit of mucous plug this morning (hardly worth noticing except that I've only ever lost tiny bits after sex before). Soooo done with this hip soreness overnight and in the morning too! I can't be in bed for more than 8 hours at a stretch or they get into so much pain.

I'm off for my sweep at 2pm tomorrow, one day before my due date. Keeping my fingers crossed but also not too hopeful. I've been having the usual BH but nothing more than that. I have a feeling it will happen some time next week. I'm starting to feel like I'm just going to be in this limbo forever!

I'd like to join this thread! :) I'll be 38 wks in Friday. No signs for me yet. Today I went for a 5k walk was hoping it would start something...but nope, not a single twinge of anything. I guess baby is still comfortable in there, even tho I'm super uncomfortable! Good luck everyone.

Leo_Mumma- Good luck! I hope everything is okay.

I have lost some plug today. My baby is descending. Not sure how much lower she can go, but at some point she will go low enough to come out!

I've been having lots of cramping today and contractions all throughout the day. They have not been coming in any kind of pattern, though. I also have a lot of pressure and shooting crotch pains that feel like baby is trying to push out. Lots of shooting crotch pains actually.

Can I join! I'm 38 weeks with my first so not really expecting much for another couple of weeks but baby has def dropped in the last week, feels really low and getting loads of shooting pains down there! Last midwife appt he was back to back so I'm hoping he's turned but not too hopeful as I can still feel him all at the front :(

No change on the mucus front yet. Strong BH though but they aren't painful.

Good luck everyone!

Can't sleep due to lower abdominal discomfort and pressure. Nothing feels comfortable, except moving around.

Ugh... :(

The best part is the second you get comfortable you have to pee again!!! I'm so tired 😫

The best part is the second you get comfortable you have to pee again!!! I'm so tired 😫

I completely hear you on this one! I wish it was just the peeing. I could handle the peeing and just going back to sleep when that's all it was. This is a whole new level. This is get back in bed and try to deal with the increasing pressure/soreness in my lower abdomen/pelvis. By 630am today I had breakfast and lunch done. I cleaned the kitchen and whatever else was out of place in the house.

I'm NOT tired and that's the worse part bc I want to lie down and sleep but I can't :( I told dh last night before bed that this was the worse part of my day!!! Say whaaaaat??? When did THAT happen? This insomnia is so new to me starting about two weeks ago. I wish it came along with imminent labor signs but all I got is a sore pelvis that's alleviated when I am out and about.

I'm so happy you're almost done. I live vicariously through you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->