• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Girls close to the end... .LABOR WATCH!

I'm 37 weeks today so joining you all on labour watch! I was induced at 38 weeks last time because of GD so don't actually know what it feels like to go into labour on my own. I have a feeling I'm going to go over though, my mum did with all three of her babies.

TMI but I've got EWCM type disharge today which I haven't had since getting pregnant so I'm hoping that could be something changing/starting

Hi Dom :) I'm 37 weeks too :dance:

Kelly sounds like it's a start :) wish my cm would change lol

Cm change is good!
I had that yesterday in spurts- let's see if it continues today. Also, woke up nauseous today- again.

Hi ladies, I'm getting close to the end too! I'll be 37 weeks on Sunday, no symptoms as of yet, just super uncomfortable and it feels like my skin is gonna rip open! I've been pretty lucky, I've only gained 20 lbs, have no stretch marks (so far), and no swelling. Wishing you all the best of luck in the homestretch!

It's my due date today and nothing at all for me. I think I could be heading for next week...

I was feeling pretty awkward yesterday, so I was hopeful that something was coming, but feeling better today (I think the baby just decided to get into a nicer position for me). I still have lots of cross stitching to do on my project, so I'm hoping baby waits a little while longer, but on the other hand, this waiting with nothing going on thing is getting old. Even the BH went down today and I could take the dog for a longer walk to make up for yesterday's walk fail. Just getting the same tiny bits of yellowish mucous I've had for over a week now. Just getting the same tiny bits of yellowish mucous I've had for over a week now.

Part of me is ready.. like get this baby out of me.. the other part is.. not yet!!

A quick update from me, i'm definitely losing my plug which is a step forward but lots of previous posts saying it could still be a week or more (or less) before going into labour after losing the plug

I'm 39+5 and joining... I've lost bits of my plug since 36weeks and baby was engaged n ready to go until last week... Shes now not at all engaged and is back to back... I'm sensing that she won't arrive before her due date on Monday... Waaaah!

Xxx

Oh ladies sounds like things are happening 😊 I'm 38 weeks today and im super uncomfortable, bump aches, and got quite a bit of pressure down there. im happy for lo to stay in for a couple more weeks tho, so at least I can finish washing its clothes and give the house a good spring clean (not something that's easy with an 18 month old) 😊

Things ARE going on!

Not sure for me but today I definitely have been feeling close to labor.

Last night I played just dance for 1.5 hrs with the kids and dh, had an intense orgasm later that evening and DH was allowed to go deeper then he has In months during sex (lol sorry if tmi). It left me with some pretty serious contractions 10 minutes apart for 45min until I decided to fall asleep. I figured if they were serious enough they would wake me up. I did wake up countless times to pressure, and extreme urgency to go pee, a couple times I was having a contraction (intense Bh) that left me with the intense urge to pee. Lots of pain and discomfort trying to get up out of and in bed. intense BH all morning until even now ranging from 5 minutes apart to 45 minutes apart. I have had at least one every hour. Lots and lots and LOTS of pressure with intense urgency too pee...more than usual and when I go sometimes there's only a trickle. Sharp pains in the perineum when I use the bathroom a few times.

Very uncomfortable.

Off signs?
Huge acne break out.
My mom said I looked ill and pale ( thanks mom) but I actually feel ok health wise...just uncomfortable.

Painful baby movements. Even when I pee.
And a swollen lymph node under my chin (coming down with something?)....

We shall see. But out of feeling I did move my hospital bags to the front door...intuition?

Appt On Monday - hoping they'll check me.

Probably nothing but I appreciate feeling SOMETHING in my body. Hope I'm not crazy!!

Day 2 overdue for me and nothing going on here :( I don't feel much different now than I did at 20 weeks! Fingers crossed it will all kick off soon. Going to try a hot curry tonight.

Nothing happening here either :( had loads of bh yesterday and sharp pains in cervix but that's it. Blah!

Nothing here yet either, I've got strong period pains this morning but no tightenings or anything so I don't think it's labour yet

Also nothing much happening here :dohh: had a very active day yesterday with strong braxton hicks by evening, but it always fades overnight . :growlmad:

I had a show at 34 weeks when I started going into preterm labour which they stopped with meds. Since then I have had mucus plug coming away and am at 3-4cm dilated so I don't think that really means anything for me. I just want to stay away from people now ... So tired of the questions about the due date, still here etc :wacko: At the beginning of this pregnancy I was convinced I would go overdue anyway, but after the preterm labour I was convinced baby would arrive as soon as the meds were stopped ! I think i would have been better mentally prepared had I still be thinking that I would be overdue. The other thing is I don't want to have to pay the Dr for yet another check up at 40 weeks !

rosegarden620 I hope things are moving along for you !

Also nothing much happening here :dohh: had a very active day yesterday with strong braxton hicks by evening, but it always fades overnight . :growlmad:

I had a show at 34 weeks when I started going into preterm labour which they stopped with meds. Since then I have had mucus plug coming away and am at 3-4cm dilated so I don't think that really means anything for me. I just want to stay away from people now ... So tired of the questions about the due date, still here etc :wacko: At the beginning of this pregnancy I was convinced I would go overdue anyway, but after the preterm labour I was convinced baby would arrive as soon as the meds were stopped ! I think i would have been better mentally prepared had I still be thinking that I would be overdue. The other thing is I don't want to have to pay the Dr for yet another check up at 40 weeks !

rosegarden620 I hope things are moving along for you !

This is gonna be me. Going overdue watch. At 32 weeks we had a similar situation. I was convinced and the docs were convinced that I'd go into to labor the moment I resumed activity. Now I'm certain it won't happen.

I feel for you ladies so close to your EDD or over due with nothing going on that would drive me crazy.

However, if what I am feeling is nothing than I prefer I feel nothing instead of feeling so done.

I'm 39+5 today. I've had some BH - Friday they were 6/7 mins apart for several hours. Then I took an Epsom salt bath and that made me pretty sick, and the contractions stopped. Had a few random BHs yesterday, but nothing regular. I just know it's close. I'm so nervous. Funny because I'm mostly nervous about my stomach being off than the pain of labor. I hate feeling ill.

Feeling really crampy tonight ..... Hoping something is happening !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->