• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Girls close to the end... .LABOR WATCH!

Congratulations pb921124!!

One thing i'm really worried about is not knowing if i'm not in labour or not, i do not remember what contractions feel like!

I feel awful today, was awake every hour and i'm full of cold and was already in tears by 8am this morning! Eugh the end of pregnancy really does suck!

Congratulations to you ladies with the recent babies!! Hopefully thats the ball rolling now for us all 40+2 know😒 xx

I'm pretty sure I lost my plug last night while DTD... Looked like I was bleeding but when I went to the bathroom to check it didn't seem like a flow of blood. Came out in these jelly-like clumps (sorry!!) And when I got it cleaned up, well... We went back to our original activities... And no more blood. So I'm thinking it was my plug and not bleeding. But no contractions to speak of. I'm 36+6 today, still hoping for a baby next week!!

FX babyplease. I'm still waiting to lose it even though i had a scare at 30w4d when i saw a red spot on my undies.

FX babyplease. I'm still waiting to lose it even though i had a scare at 30w4d when i saw a red spot on my undies.

Thanks!! I tried epo vaginally yesterday and then DTD last night, I wonder if that's why I had some bloody show while DTD??
But now I'm not sure if I should keep using the epo because they say to stop if you lose your plug... But there's no way one use is going to benefit me at all as far as helping me not tear and all that, so that's not fair. And now I worry my cervix will stop ripening if the epo was the reason it did in the first place. Does anyone know the right answer???

Congrats to the ladies who have had their babies in here!!!

I'm going to join in on this labor watch! 37w 6d today and I am SO ready for him to come out. Starting Sunday I started to have brown tinged mucus discharge (bits of mucus plug) and it has continued through today. The globs range from a dime size to a fifty cent piece. Majority of the globs have been light brown with some med. shades of brown.

I have been on and off cramping but nothing major.

Getting so many nerve pains in my vagina past day and this morning. Hoping that is baby engaging.

I have my next dr.'s apt. tomorrow morning.

I'm going to jump in! I'm 37 weeks today, but feel like he could come any day now.

At my 36 week appointment, I was slightly less than a centimeter dilated, fully effaced, and baby was engaged.

I've been feeling crampiness, like a menstrual period, and some pains here and there.

Since this is my first baby, I'm not really sure what to expect.

I go back in tomorrow morning, so I'm hoping I'm further dilated. Ready to get this show on the road! Since he's been engaged since about 33 weeks, I'm in quite a bit of pain.

Goodluck on your appointment heather2629. I'm just a day shy than you. :dance:

Well at 3.30am uk time my waters broke having contractions to go get checked at 8am. Excited and scared wish me luck hopefully ill be cuddling my little bundle soon👶🏻 x

Well at 3.30am uk time my waters broke having contractions to go get checked at 8am. Excited and scared wish me luck hopefully ill be cuddling my little bundle soon👶🏻 x

Ah wow that's exciting fingers crossed you will have your baby here soon! Xx

Goodluck on your appointment heather2629. I'm just a day shy than you. :dance:

Thanks! And yay for bump buddies! :)

My appointment today was a bit disappointing. I'm only 1 cm dilated. I was feeling depressed, but then I started reading around that it doesn't really mean anything. You can go from 1 cm to 10 the next day, or be stuck there for a while. So, I'm trying not to get hung up on the number.

Good luck to all, and congrats to those who've had their babies!

Anyone noticed more intense dreams close to labor?? I had a nightmare last night that wasn't that scary in itself, but in the dream I was just paralyzed with fear so scared I couldn't speak. And in the dream I was in bed, so I woke up shaking scared. That's so not normal for me. I wonder if it means something, maybe my subconscious knows something I don't!! That would make it worth it. :haha:

So I had a midwife appointment today and my blood pressure had shot up so I'm currently on labour ward and have had prostin. I'm being induced! It's a bit of a shock as I wasn't expecting it! Xx

Arrgh goodluck Zebbed89!

Everybody seems to be having their babies and i'm still here as pregnant and fed up as ever!! Feeling very fed up today and just wish she would get here! No amount of coaxing is getting this little girlie out of me hmmph!

Sorry for the rant ladies!

Arrgh goodluck Zebbed89!

Everybody seems to be having their babies and i'm still here as pregnant and fed up as ever!! Feeling very fed up today and just wish she would get here! No amount of coaxing is getting this little girlie out of me hmmph!

Sorry for the rant ladies!

I second that!! :nope::growlmad::cry::shrug:

Just to update you guys, my little girl was born by successful VBAC Thursday 5/28 at 8:51pm, 7lbs 3oz 20" long, after starting the induction process Tuesday at 5:30pm.

Sorry to hear that you were in labor for so long but glad to hear you had a successful VBAC!!! Congrats Mama!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->