• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Girls close to the end... .LABOR WATCH!

Arrgh goodluck Zebbed89!

Everybody seems to be having their babies and i'm still here as pregnant and fed up as ever!! Feeling very fed up today and just wish she would get here! No amount of coaxing is getting this little girlie out of me hmmph!

Sorry for the rant ladies!

I second that!! :nope::growlmad::cry::shrug:

Right there with you ladies!!! Last time I was checked I was 2cm dilated, 70% effaced and her head is just right there according to the nurse. I am so uncomfortable and in pain that I am at my breaking point. Last night, I just sat here and cried while my DH did everything he could to comfort me. Come little one, just come out already!!!

congrats to those who have delivered.
Due date tomorrow and no sign....

Had my little boy at 6.49 this morning. After a 2 hour 49 min induction! Babys doing great me not so good I hemorraged 5 hours after having him! Congratulations to those who have had there babies x x x

Congrats misspriss and zebbed!! And the rest of you lucky lucky mommies who have delivered!!

I want to be next!!! :cry:

Gosh, hope I get to join the group of those who have had their babies soon! Congrats to everyone!

So I've decided that none of the tricks work, there's nothing you can do, some bodies just don't know they're supposed to give birth, and I AM GOING TO BE PREGNANT FOREVER.

Alternatively, this whole pregnancy has been an elaborate prank and I fell for it. Either way, I'm sure I'm never having a baby.

That is all.

So I've decided that none of the tricks work, there's nothing you can do, some bodies just don't know they're supposed to give birth, and I AM GOING TO BE PREGNANT FOREVER.

Alternatively, this whole pregnancy has been an elaborate prank and I fell for it. Either way, I'm sure I'm never having a baby.

That is all.

Double :hugs: for you, Babyplease! I pretty much gave up myself. Our little ones are just way too comfortable in there, even though we are completely miserable ourselves.

That is all.

Double :hugs: for you, Babyplease! I pretty much gave up myself. Our little ones are just way too comfortable in there, even though we are completely miserable ourselves.

That's not to say that the rest of you lovely ladies won't eventually go into labor and have a real actual baby. Some pregnant women do, I hear!! Just not me. I can tell. :nope:

Congrats to the new arrivals... :dance:

As for my symptoms, still having the same pain in my lower back, lower abdomen, pelvis pain (pressure) and swollen feet. I got scared again last night when something just punched (put heavy pressure) my pelvis and it was painful & unexpected i had to scream. It was like somebody came out behind the door and scared me to death that kind of surprise. Told DH that i feel like something is going out down there like maybe my waters going to explode in a moment. DH was calm and we waited if something will happen, nothing. Guess getting closer to D-day makes me wonder in every bits of symptoms i may experience. :wacko: Just wondering if i'll make it to my 38w appointment this Thursday.

My water broke about an hour ago! Contractions are still slow but I'm not trying to get them to pick up yet since my mom is coming and lives an hour away.

Congrats to all the moms with new babies!

FX it picks up MissFOx.... You'll have you baby girl in no time... :dance:

Joining in.. Due in a week but the other 2 were both three days early. For some reason I feel more nervous this time around and afraid labour will end up being too fast or too slow! MIL arrived last night and will be staying a few weeks so at least childcare for my boys is sorted.

:hugs: I'm so happy for all the mamas who have safely had their little ones!

38 weeks tomorrow for me and my BHs have been crazy intense and very frequent for days now, but they never lead anywhere. Desperate to go into labour as my symptoms are crippling...the rash on my belly is almost totally unbearable and the creams aren't doing anything for it. Come on Zach!

Good luck everyone still waiting!

My baby girl was born at 3:53 PST on 5/31/15. Good luck ladies!

OB appointment day!! 37w4d with high blood pressure, so at the very least I'm expecting to get an induction date set today. Or, if the fates care about me at all, they'll do my internal exam and find me dilating and want to take her today!! :haha: But who am I kidding... :haha: So yeah, hopefully setting a date today!!

I was so sure things were starting yesterday! Had a bad stomach and spent some time on the toilet then felt sooo sick and shaky afterwards we started getting ready to go get checked out at the hospital. But I think I was just dehydrated bc I felt better after drinking some water. Then in the evening I had uncomfortable tightenings that weren't really painful but somewhat regular, then just stopped! Never had that with my other two.

Congratulations MissFox :)

I'm just joining in... it's my due date tomorrow and I'm definitely on labour watch now too! :)

I've been losing tiny pieces of mucus plug for a couple of weeks and having Braxton Hicks contractions for a while that have been getting stronger each day. Quite a few times in the last week I've had sharp pains along with tightenings in my lower tummy that I thought were mild contractions (irregular) and maybe the start of labour, on Saturday evening they came approx. every 40 mins for over 5 hours and then stopped completely :(

Was really hoping baby would come before today because my DH has just had two weeks off work but he's back at work tomorrow and he'll be up to 2 hours away if I need him :(

37 Weeks 6 Days Pregnant Update:

Went to the hospital today for our appointment since we can't make it tomorrow due to doc's schedule. We heard his heartbeat again. :yipee: Adam is measuring 2 days ahead with an estimated weight of 6.75 lbs and est. height of 19.5 inches. I know these are estimates so i checked https://www.babycenter.com/average-fetal-length-weight-chart, and it looks like we're spot on. :dance: I was having BH while he's doing my scan and he asked if i'm having contractions because he felt my belly became so hard. Told him yeah, but it wasn't painful so we're good. Doc said everything looks great and Adam has engaged!!! I repeat engaged!!!!! :wohoo: We'll be back next week to monitor Adam's movement (progress maybe?) as per doc's own word. As expected he never did an internal exam... He said they'll do it once i'm having an irregular but painful contractions. Now we wait.

From here on i'll stop taking baby aspirin and continue taking calcium and iron supplements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->