Girls - Dont trust your internet cheapies! *pics*

Claire788

Mum to Gorgeous boy!
Reaction score
Well, i'm 13DPO and was gutted by my line this morning.. was hoping it would be darker, and after Feb's nightmare of non-existant lines and blood tests, I'm paranoid that the same thing is happening again..

heres 11, 12 and todays 13DPO IC's.. all dipped in a cup for exactly the same ammount of time.. at they all register 10MUI

https://www.barmybird.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/_mg_1514.jpg

So, practically in tears, I set off to work.. as I'm passing Tesco, I think "what the hell" and pop in to waste yet more money on HpT's.

Baring in mind this was Second MU, AND sensetive at 25MUI this is what I got
https://www.barmybird.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/p-1200-900-7f842509-d1e5-4638-a3c4-f5370ecd9c4a.jpeg

So, Moral of the story is... IC's = for the initial AM I/ARENT I - but dont rely on them!!

:yipee: congratulations hun :yipee: thats a lovely line!

IC's are the pitts :grr: xx

internet cheapies stink but thats two lovely lines on ur test from tescos

Totally agree! The IC's are good if you have a habit(!) and dont want to waste too much. My IC's were SO light, I could even take a picture even on a macro setting!

I used a CB normal and got a good line (maybe not as beautiful as yours :rofl: ) but the IC's were still very faint until about 14dpo

woohoo!congrats!i swear by stores own brands x good luck!

congrats!!! and thanks for sharing with us :) goodbye ic's!!! lol hope u have a h+h 9months :) :dust: to you xxx

congrats on your shiny :bfp: got to agree with you on the internet cheapies, I got a line so faint I thought it was an evep tested the same day with a brand name test and got a lovely dark line.

Wooooohoooo!!! :yipee: Congrats!!! xx

thanks for sharing your ICs and your beautiful proper line! :wohoo:

congrats on that beautiful line, the internet cheapies I've always avoided partly for that reason. They freak me out that way, and I want to see a proper line if I am pregnant, or a proper "not" if I'm not. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->