Girls - Dont trust your internet cheapies! *pics*

ICs are handy for random testing when you know it would be a waste to use a real test, but I think if I'd got the first result I'd have had to buy a proper one to be sure.

https://www.dachsie.org/vbb/images/smilies/congrat9.gif

I had a bfn on IC and the bfp 6 hours later with superdrug. congrats xxxxxxxxxxx <3

im glad i came across this. i am getting OPK test strips and the girl im buying them from is including 4 ICs, so i have an equate HPT on hand just in case AF is later than 31 days and the ICs dont register properly.

wow! that tesco test is a good'un!! Congratulations hun! Enjoy being preggers!!!

wishing you a H&H 9 months!! xxx

those cheap ones are the ones i have been using, i was due my period yesterday and feel crampy but have not started, took a cheap test got a:bfp: but do you think i should go and buy a more expensice test, i'm so scared incase i start my period.

Congrats on your BFP!!!

Good to know about ICs. I have mostly those and one frer so I will be saving my frer to make sure my ICs arent off!

Gonna throw my ic cheapies in the bin now! Thanks for sharing and congratulations!! :happydance: xx

I guess that's why they call them cheap!! Congrats hon. xxx

Thats one hell of a BFP, congrats!! xx

I've always gotten very faint lines on my IC's in the beginning too but than I'd immediately take a brand test and would get deep dark lines and immediate PREGNANT results. But in the past, I've gotten evaps when I was not pregnant. I know to trust them only when the color is super visible, that's when I'll cave and get an expensive test to confirm. :D

Congratulations!!!

I agree those cheap internet ones are useless I missed my last pregnancy due to several of them showing negative all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->