girls names

MetalMaiden

three it be
Reaction score
Code:
in the event we have another baby girl, I can't get either of these names out of my head. is Lourdes too french? we are not french at all. Is Hawksley too obscure? Blair will be a middle name for either girl or boy...

Lourdes for sure. I had a girl in one of my seminars in university named Lourdes and I thought it was super pretty! Hawksley just reminds me of Hawksley Workman and sounds very masculine/rough to me.

Lourdes for sure. I had a girl in one of my seminars in university named Lourdes and I thought it was super pretty! Hawksley just reminds me of Hawksley Workman and sounds very masculine/rough to me.

hey staralful!!! great to see a familiar name!!:flower:
i love both so much i can't decide... hawksley sounds so beautiful hippy badass but lourdes sounds so mysteriously regal... did the gal you knew pronounce it "lordess"?

Another lourdes vote here too. It's very feminine and regal like you say.
Hawksley isn't my cup of tea, a little to harsh and masculine for my liking.

Lourdes is a local singer and I can't stand her, so as much as I find Hawksly to be a very 'out there' name, I think I'd rather choose that.

hey staralful!!! great to see a familiar name!!:flower:
i love both so much i can't decide... hawksley sounds so beautiful hippy badass but lourdes sounds so mysteriously regal... did the gal you knew pronounce it "lordess"?

It was more of a hard s, so Lord-ez. I think it's nice either way. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->