• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~> Girly Santuary Meet: POSTPONED TILL JAN/FEB <~

I dont mind sending the money to one person, but i dont mean to sound rude, or distrsuting but i would prefer holly to take care of it being a mod ( thats if she wants to do it like that aswell) you mentioned it yourself so i really hope you havent taken offence by this.. :hugs:

Omg i just re read that can i sound really really rude :( :hugs::hugs:

I dont mind sending the money to one person, but i dont mean to sound rude, or distrsuting but i would prefer holly to take care of it being a mod ( thats if she wants to do it like that aswell) you mentioned it yourself so i really hope you havent taken offence by this.. :hugs:

No hun, dont be silly. :hugs: Thats why I mentioned it because I think I would probably feel safer doing it that way. I could be anyone at the end of the day..:) x x

Omg i just re read that can i sound really really rude :( :hugs::hugs:

It wasnt rude, you have to be careful on the internet nowadays :hugs:

:happydance: So glad it's on a day I can do! Sorting out payment that way is fine for me too...

My facebook is https://www.facebook.com/kellyannturner feel free to add me :)

:muaha: i can run off with all of your moneeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!!

If someone wants to double check the payment methods with Travel lodge and then work things out i dont mind taking all of the money and paying for it, if you can pay on check in thats fine with me, i thought that was usually how they work, swipe your card and then bill you on checkout?

:muaha: i can run off with all of your moneeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!!

If someone wants to double check the payment methods with Travel lodge and then work things out i dont mind taking all of the money and paying for it, if you can pay on check in thats fine with me, i thought that was usually how they work, swipe your card and then bill you on checkout?

Ill call travelodge, and find out tomorrow hun x

Hi Girls!!!

Ok, so I am a bit slow on the uptake here......but can I come :flower:
I don't get to post so much now as I am back working....boo:-( But still spend my days reading bnb (and posting when my boss isn't looking :winkwink:)

Would totally love to come out with you girls :happydance:

I work in a hotel. Its in Barbican, so not really a party area but if you want me to see if I can get a good rate then let me know? I can usually get Friends and Family rate if they have availability. Just let me know if you want me to check x

I am a maybe when do u need to know by ?

Serina you can let me know when anytime ready my love, dont put yourself under any pressure at the moment. You can drop me a pm or on facebook at anytime, :hugs: x

If I get any one coming I know a bit better or I can travel with I might take the plunge and come!

That's the weekend of my birthday and I was thinking of going home for it but not sure yet :s

If I forget this thread please pm me anything i need to know or when u need a def yes x

How is everyone?

I just remembered I was meant to call Travellodge..:dohh:

Oh my gosh you ladies chat :haha: I have only been gone a couple of days.

How you doing Eternal?

Yay for November 20th xx

I am good hayzeb . How are you?? Any niggles, I was niggling from 37 weeks onwards, and she arrived at 39 weeks + 1. Oh gosh, I am so broody this site does me no favours sometimes!! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->