• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~> Girly Santuary Meet: POSTPONED TILL JAN/FEB <~

I am good hayzeb . How are you?? Any niggles, I was niggling from 37 weeks onwards, and she arrived at 39 weeks + 1. Oh gosh, I am so broody this site does me no favours sometimes!! :dohh:

Oh I wish, nowt, nada, nothing! I have a feeling this is gonna be another late one, I'm good though, just taking it easy and eating lol, very soon my pregnancy ticker is gonna be replaced by a weight loss ticker so I got take advantage of these last weeks of 'eating for two' :winkwink::haha:.

I have to lose some poundage before November otherwise I'm not standing next to you in the bar, you would show me up :haha:.

xxx

I am good hayzeb . How are you?? Any niggles, I was niggling from 37 weeks onwards, and she arrived at 39 weeks + 1. Oh gosh, I am so broody this site does me no favours sometimes!! :dohh:

Oh I wish, nowt, nada, nothing! I have a feeling this is gonna be another late one, I'm good though, just taking it easy and eating lol, very soon my pregnancy ticker is gonna be replaced by a weight loss ticker so I got take advantage of these last weeks of 'eating for two' :winkwink::haha:.

I have to lose some poundage before November otherwise I'm not standing next to you in the bar, you would show me up :haha:.

xxx

I am on 60 day detox at the moment, as I am STILL freaking losing my poundage :rofl: Just eat!! Thats what I did, but now I wish I didnt eat so much, :dohh: Cream Cakes, Big Macs!! Arrrrrgh. Anyway I bet your gorgeous!! x

Well there's no way my spare tyreage will disappear before November unless I get free lipo :lol:

cant keep up with this thread!! lol dont know how to do the link for facebook but type in my email and you will find me...pic of maley at the moment ....

[email protected] or look in EternalRose's friends for Rachel Homan

xxx

Hi can I be added to the list :D sorry only just seen this. I will stay day/night :D x

^^^^^ Will add you now hun.

So, I called Travellodge, and they said if you make advance booking you have to pay straight away. So it looks like we are going to need to send the money to PoloPrincess ( Moderator ) to get the ball rolling with accomodation now. I am so excited. :happydance: Are we happy with Travellodge London Euston? Its central to most places and Vodka Revolution is near, the ice bar.e.t.c e.t.c

https://www.travelodge.co.uk/search_and_book/hotel_overview.php?hotel_id=344

Yay! Anything's good for me... Travel Lodge/cardboard box, I'll sleep anywhere :lol:

YAY ok, well PP internet is not working at the moment till Thursday but I am sure she will get the ball rolling once she is back. Last week or so, they quoted me £72 for one room, i.e two single beds e.t.c So just half that , each. Its not bad. They said they only had 8 twin rooms I think though. I may be lying though, because I cant remember what they said...:dohh:

Awww no, what have you got to do hun? I am doing fine, this afternoon I am going to relax housework all done now x x

Just seen this and I sooo would have loved to come!!! But's it's Evie's first birthday on 20th Nov, and there is no way I'm gonna miss out on that lol!! Count me in for the next one tho ;)

Im going to do a bit of searching for the 'best' bars/clubs and restuarants in that area for us all today :)

I've just been out walking the dog/food shopping. Now having a rest and waiting for Ozzie to have a nap before I start on our tip of a house. The school holidays are not good for my house organisation, I feel like I do it all, turn around and it's worse than when I started! :hissy:

I so excited about this meet :happydance:

YAY its going to be mayhem!!

What are you all thinking about wearing for the night out? x

I don't have a clue about what I'm wearing. I think it's a good idea that I don't decide till the last minute because I'll probably change my mind about a thousand times if I decide now :lol:

I want to come too!!! :D

but I don't want to get shy and nervous :blush: it's not a common thing, but can happen :s

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->