• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~> Girly Santuary Meet: POSTPONED TILL JAN/FEB <~

Ill take care of ya my love...^^^^^ If all else fails, we can have a food fight..mind the hair though! :winkwink: Ill add you to front page. x

i dont do dressing up
so ill come as myself :blush:

im a tad tempted to come for
the night could do with a decent
night out :haha:

dont put me down as a definate
yet though lol

xxx​

Do you lot dare come out with me after seeing my hen night photo's :muaha:

I'm thinking I should pass on drinking. After last night I'll never drink again... until next time :rofl:

What's the actual plan for this? I know a date is still being voted on but where are people staying etc?
If it were edited in to the first post you might get more interest as I've been searching through the 33 page thread and I'm still none-the-wiser :rofl: :blush:

The date has already been picked long time ago, and it is on the first page? I could add that our hotel will be London Euston though, I am waiting for PP to sort out about taking payment, but she has only just been on her hen do, and had internet problems x x

Hi ya hun, I am 100% deffo coming I'm just still trying to decide if I need accom as I'm pretty close to London and Gravesend is on all the main lines so I may just jump on a train home.

Oh and Eternal the niggles have started :happydance: maybe this lil man wont be overdue :D xxxx

YAYAYAYAY!!! :happydance: I was 39+1 when Abigail came, maybe he might come today!!! :) What niggles do you have? x

I am here, kinda :lol: internet is v tempermental, i have wires running all over the house and out of the living room window just to get it working :rofl:

I should, fingers crossed be sorted by the end of the week, so i'll get onto it asap as soon as im back up properly ok ladies?

I am here, kinda :lol: internet is v tempermental, i have wires running all over the house and out of the living room window just to get it working :rofl:

I should, fingers crossed be sorted by the end of the week, so i'll get onto it asap as soon as im back up properly ok ladies?

Excuses excuses :rolleyes: Anyone would think you were busy or something :sulk:

:rofl:

I wont be coming as Oh as his rota and he is working , hope u girls have a fab time xx

Can i come? :blush: For the day & the night... will stay in the hotel methinks unless someones getting the same train as me back .

Im nice, i promise :lol:

Right ladies, im STILL having internet problems and they wont be fixed until 17th August :cry: 4 days before my friggin wedding :hissy:

Soooo .... are you guys all ok to hold on moneywise until like the week after the wedding?

hi ya ladies i would like to come but im not 100% sure yet as ella may still be feeding and at the mo will not take a bottle so could not leave her is any one coming from the southeast xx

Right ladies, im STILL having internet problems and they wont be fixed until 17th August :cry: 4 days before my friggin wedding :hissy:

Soooo .... are you guys all ok to hold on moneywise until like the week after the wedding?

That's no problem with me hun. *whispers* I'm a little bit broke for a week or so anyway :blush:

Your wedding is sooo near now!:happydance:

hi ya ladies i would like to come but im not 100% sure yet as ella may still be feeding and at the mo will not take a bottle so could not leave her is any one coming from the southeast xx

Me and Hayzeb are coming from Kent :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"