• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~> Girly Santuary Meet: POSTPONED TILL JAN/FEB <~

Ooooooo how have i only just seen this???

Can I come pleassssee?? I'm guessing its a baby free day! LOL

I probably wont stay the night in a hotel, i'll just get the last train home, or hop on a lovely nightbus, and proceed to feel sick for the journey home!

I'm trying to think of good nights out up in town (I havent been out in a long time!!) my first thought was GAY.....might even be able to see some rubbish (or if we're lucky) a good person performing!

Then theres shoreditch....meant to be a lot of nice bars there, or brick lane...curry then clubbing!?

Sooo exciting!

id be interested in tagging along to this too will have to read through the thread properly and find out your plans though

ok ive had a read through and im DEFO interested and would like to bring another mummy friend or 2 if i could but we all live in london so will not need hotel or anything will just grab a train or night bus to get home again lol

if people want they can add me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/Lynnikins just say your from bnb so i know who you are

What's the actual plan for this? I know a date is still being voted on but where are people staying etc?
If it were edited in to the first post you might get more interest as I've been searching through the 33 page thread and I'm still none-the-wiser :rofl: :blush:

I agree! I know you replied with the date and the hotel but what's the plan in terms of what's happening in the day/night as people seem to be choosing which to attend but what is the deal? Is it shopping in the day and then a meal and then out clubbing or something? Is it baby free? I'm assuming so..

Anyway, I'm interested! I've not been around much lately as life is rather taking over but I was dying to come to the last GS meet but no way could get up North so this is perfect for me. But yeah a brief run through of what the idea for the event is would be helpful if you don't mind?

Oh and my facebook is www.facebook.com/SammyKitten86 if any of you don't have me :thumbup:

Well, as long as Hannah and Jenny are there, and of course ET to throw food at me i'll be able to avoid my shyness, no worries :haha:

Gosh - I get all a little bit excited and then I get nervous!! What a loser!!

I'll most probably be in heels, not neccessarily high ones though. Its a little while off yet though so hopefully i'll have some snazzy glad rags!

Or has a theme been chosen? :kiss:

Ill add the ladies, that have said they want to come.:)

I am waiting for Holly's internet to behave because I think she will be sorting out booking for hotel. I was going to wait till that was sorted before we started planning what we are going to do.

Im down for shopping in the day, but there are going to be so many of us. God knows how we wont lose one another..:dohh: Icebar, looks quite fun..and there is vodka revolution for cocktails..and we can go to a club in the evening. I will say though, everything is in real close proximity to the hotel. So nearer to the time, we can plan specifically what club we want to go too. And I will see if I can get us cheap tickets, as we are a big group.

No idea, what I am going to wear in the evening. Probably something short & tight! I have been detoxing for like forever, I need to show off my hard bloody work. :rofl: x

21 people coming now, plus people are bringing friends e.t.c. Going to be a stonking night!!

I think it could work something like this..Meet up at hotel, check in..then we all go for some shopping, go for some lunch, a few cocktails. Vodka Revolution look like they do food there, then we can go back to the hotel and let the mayhem begain. Hair Straighteners, music, drinkage, getting ready. Please someone remind me to put my friggin mascara on before I get drunk...I always forget that ! :dohh: What do you all think about that? Add to it, or remove something.

ETA: Luuuuuuuuuurvin the idea of curry Boomerslady. Wondering whether I should do a poll with different plans for the day e.tc.? x

:dance: yay thanks ER :)

Whats this detox you speak of? Hey if it makes people thin i want it! Got baby bulge to shift!

And i will happily follow the crowd, although ice bar is a must i think :) Looks awesome and everyone could wear the furry cloaks!!

Im so excited, this will be my first ever bnb meet...eek! x

ow i would of liked to come but its my birthday on the 19th so will be doing something else.... have fun though girls xx

Whats this detox you speak of? Hey if it makes people thin i want it! Got baby bulge to shift!

And i will happily follow the crowd, although ice bar is a must i think :) Looks awesome and everyone could wear the furry cloaks!!

YAY it will be my first as well. :happydance:

The detox is proper hardcore, you basically eat nothing...:lol: Its the Master Cleanse google it...but I have kind of lost 5 stone on it so far..

And yes I can see everyone wearing the furry cloaks as well

K, what you got planned for your birthday?

YAY it will be my first as well. :happydance:

The detox is proper hardcore, you basically eat nothing...:lol: Its the Master Cleanse google it...but I have kind of lost 5 stone on it so far..

And yes I can see everyone wearing the furry cloaks as well

K, what you got planned for your birthday?

Oh wow, I so want to go on that detox! I need to lose a stone, like now :lol:

I wanna come to this one but I'm sooo scared haha

Ill send an invite to my support group on facebook hun ^^^^

Amy- Lea - Comeeeeeeeeeeee and dont be scared, I can talk your socks off blud :winkwink:

It's £66 for me to get Liverpool to Euston (only station I know, is this near) in 2hrs8mins. Might see if Darren can get me student discount.

What hotel are we staying in so I can see money and evaluate this situation. I think I may save up and get some Christmas shopping whilst down there. Might bring my friend with me, so I don't get mugged with all my bags on route home :haha:

Damn just looked to see if Darren could pick me up and if the night was the week earlier I could of had a lift home as Arsenal play Everton so Daz will be up their. Darnit.

We will be staying at London Euston Travellodge hotel hun, for that reason. Its central my love..If you bring a friend with you, you will have company for the way back but If not I would just bring headphones, your not going to want to yabber on the way back you will be hungover. :lol: x

Jesus how dear are your travel lodges. You can stay in the Malmaison here for £99 hahaha

When I looked into it about 4 weeks ago, it worked out at like £30 ish each, but that was then..no idea how much it will be now..but that was the cheapest by FAR. :dohh: Its rediculous isnt it? Premier Inns are going for so much more. I paid £150 a night with my mate to stay in a hotel in bloomsbury and it was skanky, wallpaper coming off the walls and what not. When Holly's internet comes back on she is going to find out how much it will be for all of us..but Id say we will be paying around £30-£35 each to share rooms with single beds e.t.c I am so digging a night out in Liverpool by the way hun :winkwink:x

When I looked into it about 4 weeks ago, it worked out at like £30 ish each, but that was then..no idea how much it will be now..but that was the cheapest by FAR. :dohh: Its rediculous isnt it? Premier Inns are going for so much more. I paid £150 a night with my mate to stay in a hotel in bloomsbury and it was skanky, wallpaper coming off the walls and what not. When Holly's internet comes back on she is going to find out how much it will be for all of us..but Id say we will be paying around £30-£35 each to share rooms with single beds e.t.c I am so digging a night out in Liverpool by the way hun :winkwink:x

yeah that sounds okay so say about 100 quid for my train & accomodation, sounds reasonable enough as paying in advance. Then save for my spends & food etc. hmm Just have to pluck the courage to decide I am coming now, can I play in your room if I come, I need a mentor.

Also night in Liverpool sounds good, we can arrange one in the New Year.

I wish I could come :-( But I have a staff member off that week. Would have been great though, my birthday is on the 22nd :)

yeah that sounds okay so say about 100 quid for my train & accomodation, sounds reasonable enough as paying in advance. Then save for my spends & food etc. hmm Just have to pluck the courage to decide I am coming now, can I play in your room if I come, I need a mentor.

Also night in Liverpool sounds good, we can arrange one in the New Year.

YAY, stick with me & PP chick! Ill pm you on facebook my number hun so we can keep in touch untill then. I have a new Iphone now so I want to play with it :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->