~> Girly Santuary Meet: POSTPONED TILL JAN/FEB <~

Amy you've met me hun! I could meet you at Euston? x

:coffee: How is everyone? I dont want to let this thread die off, I am just waiting for PP to sort out hotel when she is finished with all her wedding things. I think I will set up a poll, for a plan to do for the day to keep everyone going :) Ill speak to SC and see if I can do it.

:coffee: How is everyone? I dont want to let this thread die off, I am just waiting for PP to sort out hotel when she is finished with all her wedding things. I think I will set up a poll, for a plan to do for the day to keep everyone going :) Ill speak to SC and see if I can do it.

Hi ya hun :wave: all good these sides :). I had my lil man at 4 days over due and he's doing great :happydance: How about you? you good I hope xx

Congratulations hayzeb!! He is gorgeous............broody.com!! Focus M, Focus. :haha:

New poll up ladies, vote away!!!

Arrrrrrrrrgh insecure moment, I hope you all dont think the options are crap if not I dont know what to do. :blush:

For the lovely ladies, that are coming just for the day, just pick the option that is more suitable. I havent allowed multiple choice, because if its a draw I have to do another one, and I will drive SC up the wall! :dohh:

Now, I am more inclined to go for the icebar option, because if I picked the first option, I know I would look like crap by the time I was to get ready. Drunk.com! YAY!! :happydance:

ahh i would like to come..but i dont really talk on here as much as other people:blush: x

Oh dont worry about that hun!! If you come, we will all know you loads better than if you just stayed on here. Shall I put you down then? :flower:

EEEK I just had a funny thought, what if 20+ people turn up, how will we keep track of each other walking round the shops e.t.c I will need a clipboard, and stamps! :haha:

I've voted... but now I can't remember what I've voted for. Tbh I got a little confused and panic voted :blush:

i voted the top one... alcohol = good :lol:

can someone remind me which page prices are on? or roughly how much i need to keep aside for hotel? yesthankyouplease :kiss:

ohhh...but i wanna go icebar :wacko: hmmm...shopping then icebar...i dunno...argh i suck! :dohh:
i'll go with the flow!

and ER dont be silly, they are fab choices :thumbup:

yes plz :)..i live near croydon, so will probz just nite bus / train it home like some of the others are doing..:) xx

I voted :).

LOL at you getting all broody. The one you really have to watch is when your LO get's to 9 months and OMG the broods comes in full force, I think it's a hormonal thing but it's soooooooooo strong hence why I have 3 little boys all 18months apart :haha:. xx

Shall we add out proper names next to our usernames on the list of attendees?

So we can get used to our names and not be like 'what ya drinking Snowball?' :rofl:. My name is Hayley BTW xx

hey, I am down as emzymathruby but I have changed my username :)

I voted- Check in Hotel, IceBar (You wear the funny cloaks), Lunch, Nightclub/Bar in evening

Oh god I am sooo broody. If I had my way I'd have a football team... and maybe a few more:blush:. DH says no more though which although I've never told him... is a bit soul destroying:cry:. I cling on to the hope that one day he'll change his mind though :lol:

I'm Sue! :D

I will add you to the list, Jasmine. Oh and I am Monique! I am so excited for this! We should all get tickers for a countdown! :happydance: Looks like the first one will probably win. I am going into look at shopping centres, near our hotel e.t.c Still waiting on PP to sort out payment for hotel, where are you woman????????????? Come on now, wedding is over, stop living the life of leisure...:rofl:

This vodka rev in soho, is 6 minutes drive from the hotel. ( I autorouted it :smug:) So if we are already shopping it shouldnt take long to get there if we walk, or tube e.t.c

CHECK OUT THE YUMMY MENU!

NOM NOM NOM!!

https://www.revolution-bars.co.uk/soho

Also, if we book a party. We can get our meals cheaper aparently. Something to think about..:thumbup:

https://www.revolution-bars.co.uk/lovetoparty/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->