~> Girly Santuary Meet: POSTPONED TILL JAN/FEB <~

https://www.revolution-bars.co.uk/lovefood/index.php

Can you tell I am hungry, I am still on my detox...:blush:

I'm on a diet at the mo and I am freaking stavros!!! that Rev combo platter is looking mighty fine *DROOL DROOL DROOL* :haha:

Monique OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I have just seen your siggy 74 lbs in 18 weeks??? how the hell did you do that?

Oh and a massive well done xx

omg if that is what the master cleanse does im ON IT! Well done you :)

You girls crack me up...:lol:

Yeah it is the Master Cleanse, I have a journal in the diet section. I am currently on a break, and today I ate....carrot sticks....JOKE. No, I ate chips and ketchup...and now I want fish and chips AGAIN for tea.. :wacko: I actually weighed myself again today, to check I hadnt gained. :dohh:

Looks like Number 1 has won the poll. So, Im off to googley for a clipboard, and stamps. :winkwink:

Name badges with "Hello my name is ____ " on might come in handy :lol:

even better... "Hello my bnb name is ____ " :haha:

Im awful with names, ill be like forever be saying, "Hello..... you..." LOL x

Yeah deffo name badges :) are we going to have a dress theme for the night out? xx

When do we owe for this? Only I'm broke till Next Thursday:blush:

Im waiting for Holly ladies, to sort out payment e.t.c

Yeah, Ill get some stickies e.t.c where we all have to write our names on. But I am not wearing it on my nightout dress, it will ruin the outfit :dohh:

Im eating Magnum Ice-cream, and I had chicken nuggets earlier... :wacko: I need to stop before, I balloon again..

:( I'm getting nervous :( Dunno why though. I'm such a wuss. Can I pull out of the hotel bit? or is it too late? no worries if it is. Was just thinking that I could always sort out some sort of accomodation later if I get over my impending nerves!

:( I'm getting nervous :( Dunno why though. I'm such a wuss. Can I pull out of the hotel bit? or is it too late? no worries if it is. Was just thinking that I could always sort out some sort of accomodation later if I get over my impending nerves!

:hugs: I'm sure it's not too late hun

Course its not too late, but can I persuade you not too? :winkwink: I think shyness is cute, very endearing. If I ever want my fiance to do something for me. I just pretend that I am all shy and stuff. It works!! :haha:

I wish I was more brave! Do you think there is a yellow brick road line on the tube? :haha: I'm going to pull out of the hotel bit for now. It won't be hard to get accomodation if I manage to pull myself together by then. :hugs: I defo hope to come to play though!

^^^^^ No worries my love.

Ive been awol in Brighton, but now I am back.

I have just given the gorgeous Holly, a virtual kick up the hiney too. She is forbidden to live a life of lesiure from this moment onwards. I forbid it! :rofl:

Hope to get hotel sorted out very soon ladies.

xx

Im heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere!! Sorry ladies this totally slipped my mind what with the wedding, then my birthday partying and whatnot :dohh:

So ... whats the plan? I down with whatever as long as involved LOTS of alcohol!! :muaha:

Hotel wise what do you want to do, i know we're heading toward the middle of the month now, how is everyone for money? If people are skint should we give the "money deadline" right up until peoples next pay packets?

ETA ... Im just creating an event on Facebook too for this so i'll invite you if i have you on my friends list, as soon as Monique has joined i can ake her admin and she can invite you if you are on hers, if you arent on either then just type on Holly and i'll probably come up as a suggestion with mutual friends, my profile pic is the same as my avatar :flower:

YAY PP is back, well I am ready to pay my share for hotel from next week Monday onwards..Does anyone want to share with me? I dont snore or anything! :haha: Tell me where to signnnnnnnnnnnnn my shizzle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->