~> Girly Santuary Meet: POSTPONED TILL JAN/FEB <~

Mon whats the link for the hotel again and how much are rooms?

Anyone want to share or dont want to share ...

https://www.travelodge.co.uk/search_and_book/hotel_overview.php?hotel_id=344

When I called about 6 weeks ago prices were £70 for each room, so around £35 each to share. But, its probably gone up a bit now..I can call tomorrow and get some up to date prices and put them all here. Travellodge seemed like the best value for money without staying somewhere completely skanky iykwim. x

I just did a search on the online thingy, room prices gone up to £95 now each but I dont know if its cheaper for group booking. :wacko: I need people to confirm now for sure if they want hotel I think. I might be able to do a bit of a shop around tomorrow, Matthew is out all day so its just me and Abigail. I know booking.com do great deals on that site.

Edit: Family Room you can fit 3 people in by the way.

What about those massive apartments, would they work out any cheaper?

ooo oooo ooo Amy Amy Amy, do I say yes or no. I think I wanna come so badly because I would feel like i missed out on something hmmm hmm do i say yes.

Actual devil and angel on shoulder moment.
:muaha:

What about those massive apartments, would they work out any cheaper?

That is a bloody good idea, OK, OK, OK!! I am going to research this tonight and tomorrow, and then put all the links on here so we can see what we think. Travelodge have this £9 a room deal, but not for London Euston or any other London hotel for that matter :dohh: I typed in for Northampton, and rooms for £9 came up, anyone fancy going to Northampton! :rofl:.

ooo oooo ooo Amy Amy Amy, do I say yes or no. I think I wanna come so badly because I would feel like i missed out on something hmmm hmm do i say yes.

Actual devil and angel on shoulder moment.
:muaha:

OMG Cooooooooooooooooooooooomme! You know you want too! Its going to be bloody ace! You watch me buss some moves, once I had a few drinks. :blush:

I get paid on the 25th so yeah if the deadline could be around then that'd be good :thumbup:

I'm dead nervous already, don't even know why. Eeek I wont even know 1 person :shock:

Ok well if we spend the weekend deciding on somewhere to stay for definate and then say everyones got a fortnight to get their money across? That will then take us to the end of the month, so deadline for paying would be something like 30th, because most people get pain in the last week of the month dont they??

Yeah that sounds like a plan, I will put the deadline as the 30th for paying hotel fees on the front page. Ill put fees to be confirmed over the weekend sort of thing?

Sounds like a plan batman!!

Amy Lea, just blag it and come, go on :kiss:

I'm still coming :) I don't mind sharing, probably best anyway as I'm scared of the dark [/wimp]:blush:

Can my mate Lauryn come? She has a 3 year old son, she would join this but she's not very computer literate haha

I just really want a travel partner.

I dont see why not Amy? I certainley dont mind, how about everyone else?

My friend Leigh will be coming, she's a member on here (Chick21) but she doesnt post that often, she's been to a couple of meets before too so she knows a few of the "regulars".

Anywhoo ... hotel wise we need to make a decision, Monique is getting onto Travelodge today with numbers and whatnot, but we have 2 options and we dont know what youd all prefer ...

Option 1 - Stay slap bang in the centre of London, minutes away from everywhere we want/need to go, but at a price, hotel rooms are around the £100 mark, so it'd be £50pp to share a twin room

Option 2 - Stay somewhere slighty further afield from the city centre, obviously hotel room prices would be less, but then we would incur travel costs for shopping/clubbing etc?

Tbh i think they will both work out roughly the same give or take a few ££'s but we'd like to know what people would prefer and be happier with? :flower:

Ok slightly bad news, Covent garden travelodge is booked up for 20th November, aparently there is some sort of event going on at that time as Covent Garden is not usually booked up. London Euston is £95 and is closer to everything. They also have 8 twin rooms. So accomodation for 16 people. London Euston said it takes 10-20 minutes to get right into the central of everything. But on the hotel overview here, it states most places are a mile or less away.

https://www.travelodge.co.uk/search_and_book/hotel_overview.php?hotel_id=344

I honestly feel that we wont be able to beat about £42-45 for accomodation fees each. If we DO go somewhere further out, it would be about £7 for daily travel card for tubes e.t.c and its £2 each journey for a bus. They do daily oyster cards at £3.30 a day, and that allows you 3 journeys. So your saving a bit there. But, I looked at 12 travelodge hotels in London, for the 20th November and they all range from £89-95 for one room (twin room/family-room/double) and this is if they are a bit more further out as well.

Premier Inn is not available for the 20th November, in London Euston. Looked at a few hotels, that look really grim too. :lol: But the London Euston hotel, is a 6 minute drive from some of the major nightclubs in Leicester Square so it really wouldnt take long if we all just hopped on a train.

Im easy with whatever hun, im not sure what others would prefer?

and Leigh, WTF is a tuk tuk? :rofl:

is it too late to come to this one?

Will have to see if m OH can get the weekend off to watch the baby though

Lol there like bikes with backseats, the blokes that drive them are off there heads!
They race each other n chop up cars, funny but crazy! Ull know wot i mean when u get there.

Either is fine with me 2. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->