~> Girly Santuary Meet: POSTPONED TILL JAN/FEB <~

Hiya girls

just jumping in here but we were in London 2 weeks ago (OH, Emma and I) and we stayed here

https://www.accessapartments.co.uk/index.php?cID=60

It was fabby and we paid £130 a night- the one we had had 2 rooms and would sleep 4. Booked via www.booking.com They have loads of apartments. If you haven't booked yet it might be worth a look? Paddington is 1 min frrom Edgware Road tube and a 10 min walk to the Marble Arch end of Oxford Street.

Lesley
xxxx

Either place is fine by me.
I love the tuk tuk things!! Liam calls them rickshaws, we go on them up and down oxford street they are MAD!!!

london tuktuk/rickshaws: https://www.google.co.uk/images?um=...ckshaw+london&aq=f&aqi=g-m1&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai= :)

:lol: ok... thats alright then haha :)

...i need to get THIN for this... London wont be seeing no flabby hayley, hell no. *googles extreme diets* ...

Nobody be getting too thin or I'll be like all yours fat friend :rofl:

"If you cant get thin ... suck it in" :rofl: :rofl:

Primani suck it in knickers for a fiver, job done :thumbup:

:rofl: you'd all have to help me get in the feckers, have you ever tried to get them things on?! Screw that, natural all the way, either that or very thick tights :lol:

....ok, so front page says midnight tonight we should have prices... tick tock ;)

:haha:

Oh gawd, I forgot all about this..I start college in the morning.

I think we should go with Travelodge Euston ladies, as much as I like the idea of an apartment, I just think asking ladies to share a bed - albeit a double bed is a bit too much ask ask when you have never met before :lol: So with Travelodge Euston, you get twin room so two single beds..and what we can do we can pair up on here. eg. EternalRose & Hayley90. Amy-Lea and friend,PoloPrincess & Chick21 so that we know who we will be staying with beforehand. Its a bit hard to get am exact price, as the prices go up so quickly. But since its £95 now..lets just say it will be £48 each. We will be running in and out of each others rooms anyway...:dohh: Mayhem!

Let me know what you think ladies, if you dont like this idea..I will go back to the drawing board..................:blush:

I think it's a fab idea:thumbup: Now I've just got to find someone brave enough to share with me:haha:

wicked, sounds good :thumbup:
Im such a wimp, but i dont smell so i dont care who i share with :lol:

Sounds like a plan batman

Mon can you try and direct some of the other poss attendee's in the direction of this thread so we can find out who deffo still wants to come?

^^^ Yeah i think it was :lol:

If you could Mon it'd be a massive help, i would offer to do it but im run ragged atm, i dont want to commit and say i'll do it and then mod work or me going to work gets in the way and distracts me :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->