Give me all the gummy candy!

Ellivort

Reaction score
Seriously, I cannot get enough and by eating them I stave off morning nausea for a bit.

Gummy berries, spiders, worms I am craving them all! I am trying to moderate but it is hard when I'm too nauseous to want to eat anything else!

I had a bit of a craving for sweets around the 5 week mark...but now you've said it, I REALLY want them now!

P.s just read your signature; congrats, how amazing for you is this baby?!

I had a bit of a craving for sweets around the 5 week mark...but now you've said it, I REALLY want them now!

Thanks, completely amazing. We saw the Fertility doc who said i needed to lose weight before we began letrozole (sp?). So i was about to get going on an intense diet and exercise regiment, but was a lil late for AF so i took the HPT and baam :bfp: It was 4:30am and I woke the hubby up bawling and all he says is "why are you crying this is a good thing?" MEN! lol

Thanks, completely amazing. We saw the Fertility doc who said i needed to lose weight before we began letrozole (sp?). So i was about to get going on an intense diet and exercise regiment, but was a lil late for AF so i took the HPT and baam :bfp: It was 4:30am and I woke the hubby up bawling and all he says is "why are you crying this is a good thing?" MEN! lol

That's fantastic, congrats! Haha men totally don't understand, my OH always says 'why would I cry happy tears?!'

I'm the same! I was with my son too. You've made me want to go and buy sweets now!

Ok, I take it back...bought some haribo before, scoffed them...then threw them all up an hour later!

I was very strong-willed yesterday and didn't buy any in the store! But I promised my kids I would bring them to the fancy candy store this weekend and I may not be able to resist...

I have been liking the haribo sour bears, but have tried to limit them for now. Not really into the typical sweets like I would like. Tried sour patch kids which I normally love and they were too sour and tasted weird to me. Guess that's a good thing, they probably are worse for me. I have also been wanting to go out and get Icecream with delicious toppings from places.

My mouth is watering nowwww!!! I want gummies! Doubt I could talk SO into running to the store now tho :(
I don't ever ever eat candy except when I'm pregnant!
I went through a week last pregnancy where I binge ate Gummies!

My mouth is watering nowwww!!! I want gummies! Doubt I could talk SO into running to the store now tho :(
I don't ever ever eat candy except when I'm pregnant!
I went through a week last pregnancy where I binge ate Gummies!

I'm typically a chocolate girl and pay little attention to gummy candies except when pregnant. I'm sad i forgot my stash at home today. Will have to try and sneak out of work for some!

I've been sneaking my kids' gummies �� I figured it was just me! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"