Glasgow meet *17th Feb 1pm*

i though we were meeting at train staion lol claire u any idea where we are going lol x

:lol:

Foogirl would you like my number?
Yes please.
You can park in th St Enoch centre itself. What direction will you be coming from?

Hamleys is right next to the lifts from the car park :thumbup:

I'm coming from Falkirk. This is going to be a silly question I'm sure, but is the St Enoch centre carpark sign posted at that? I always seem to get lost and then realise this is because the carpark is called something entirely different!

Erm.....don't want to take the wind oot oor sails but, I was just looking on their website to find drecshuns and I saw this......

Half-Term Fun at Hamleys
Star Wars Weekend
Hamleys School Musical
Puppet Shows and Story Telling
Fri 12th - Tue 16th February

It would appear today is the last day of story telling.:cry:

aawww no story telling then! Where are we meeting now?

Kirsty I am meeting you and Claire at the train station then we will go to St Enoch from there :)

yep, iv no idea where to go, i always get the stations mixed up too. im gonna get that train from alloa, is it 11 53?

11:43 in Alloa Claire then Kirsty will get it in Stirling at 11:53 :)

I'll get you at there at 12:34ish!

I've decided I am leaving my bank card at home! Me + Daisy + Disney store = skint!

AG, Claire just want to let you know that I made your cupcakes in the space of naptime (an hour) so they are um..... a bit rough to say the least!!

Not very good advertising on my part but I promise the cakes will have more time spent on them!!!! :blush:

yeah I was just gonna make some flowers/monsters etc and show them to you both but thought id go all out and fling them on some cupcakes!

they are rough though !

Foogirl, easiest way to get to St Enoch is to come off the M8 at Junction 19 (it's the one just before the Kingston bridge, think the overheads say Clydebank). You kinda go down under the motorway, at the traffic lights take the 2nd left. This takes you onto the Broomielaw, which then becomes Clyde Street. Stay in the inside lane, and you'll see the St Enoch carpark signposted, it's about um... 4 or 5 sets of lights along. You can't miss it, the inside lane becomes dedicated to the car park. I forget exactly what they call it, but you don't want the Jamaica Street carpark, it's the other one.

HTH :)

Yep i think boots, theres big enough space for us all before we descend upwards for food :lol: shame theres no storytelling though :(

Ooohhh cupcake :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->