Glasgow meet *17th Feb 1pm*

I'll be walking through town tomorrow looking at everyone with a pram wondering if it's one of u lol!so is it outside boots at1?x

I'll be walking through town tomorrow looking at everyone with a pram wondering if it's one of u lol!so is it outside boots at1?x

:D are you on facebook too?

Yep 1pm outside boots! i will probably be in town earlier if you want to meet first bfore I get Kirsty and Claire off the train!

If its any help, ive never seen another Oyster pram in the city centre, so if you see the green and black Babystyle Oyster then itll be me :lol:

I have a few BnB-ers on fb too. :)

And I'm another one with a grumpy baby!

Oh, and if you see someone with a blue Mura it'll be me! lol

I think we will be in early too, going to the clinic first which finishes at 11am, post office then heading in.

Me neither!

To finding Foo lol, didn't realise there had been so many new posts

I am taking my Bugaboo out for one last time before I package it back into its box :sad1:

But there are a million of them in Glasgow !!

Strawberries, did you arrange with Eala for meeting? I havent heard from her yet about where and when....

Yep I'm getting her at O'Brien's in St Enoch at 12 :) you coming then too?

My name is Emma :)

I'll be in early. My Mum's heading into town, so she's giving me a lift (at 9:30 tomorrow morning :sleep:) So I'll be wandering about (and having a starbucks) beforehand :D

Oh, and I'm Gail btw.

I'll be in at 11:30 ish then I need to go right to the end of sauchiehall st and back again! Meeting Claire and Kirsty at 12:30ish

I'll be in early. My Mum's heading into town, so she's giving me a lift (at 9:30 tomorrow morning :sleep:) So I'll be wandering about (and having a starbucks) beforehand :D

Oh, and I'm Gail btw.

I finish uni at 11 if you want to meet before? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->