Glasgow meet *17th Feb 1pm*

Well I've finally managed to get Romilly down after much cuddling and the magic of Euan the Dream Sheep. Not sure if teeth are bothering her, wind is bothering her, tummy bothering her, or if she's just in a strop, but she made up for fab napping today with extreme grumpiness tonight :dohh:

I'm vaguely organised for tomorrow, but only because my changebag pretty much stays packed :blush:

Still haven't decided if I'm going to try Romilly in the pushchair tomorrow, or just stick with the carrycot... Either way, I have a purple Buzz 3 :)

See you all tomorrow!! :flower:

sarah and tabitha are definately coming guys. Her OH is going to drive us to the station to save us both driving/parking/paying, ill just go to hers on the way and leave my (mums) car. So kirsty look out for us, ill text you what carrige we're on.. ( altho theres usually only 2 and any bets ill say were on the 1st but u will think the 1st is the 2nd and vice versa?! :rofl:) ill text u tho, and Andrea u wont miss 3 girls with 3 prams, is there a cafe or something we should head too? or stand in the middle of the station looking like a bunch of lemons?

ok claire thats cool i cant wait, dont think ill be able to sleep 2night! :rolf:

arleast u know sarah i dont know anyone! you better be nice 2 me! haha

:haha: we will bully you on the train... JOKES. nah will be fab, i dunno what to wear, i bet your all skinny and pretty and look amazing

skinny! HA! size 16 thanks! but im tall so i can pull it off lol, im wearing dark blue jeans, blue and white stripe top and a navy blue jacket :) and dont bully me :( lol

cant find charger for camera so sadly i wont be bringing it with me!

LOL Claire! I'm heeeeeuuuuuugeeeeee!! You wont miss me!

I'll watch for you coming through the gates, they will have to open them for you with all your buggies!!

I have no clue what I am wearing, nor am i organised! We dont really use a change bag now, just fling a nappy and wipes and a cup under the pram!

haha how funny just a mass of buggies comin through the gate lol

off to straighten hair then bed, see you all 2moz :) x

Well my change bag still isn't packed :lol: Had to wait on nappies drying overnight.

Hmm.. I didn't put much thought into what I'm wearing. Except that top-wise, I have the same bf top on as I always wear :rofl: More discreet than lifting my top up so I tend to wear it to meets :)

Aside from the change bag, we're about ready. Wee man is eating brekkie and I'm about to dry my hair then we're sorted :)

See you all later!

OH.MY.GOD! i have had the worst night morning ever!!!!! jack was up loads in the night then woke up at 6.30 screaming and wouldnt stop till half hour later! then there was a power cut! so i still need to wash all the bottles coz jack used them all last night, feed him, dress him, im ready just need to do my make up arrggghhhhh i hate powercuts!!!!

oh no kirsty! :/ not good!

Imjust feeding Ava then will go for a shower. might dig up a flask and try that for the bottle warmer and think ill stick the steriliser on n swap the bottles i have in for the big bottles. but then again i might just stay in bed till bout 9 15. :rofl:

GET UP MRS! wish i could go back to bed but jacks wide awake!

Ava is too but i have to shower so shes gonna have to play on her playmat whether she likes it or not! :rofl:

Moooorning! :D

Kaylynn might not make it, she has to phone the docs for her LO to be seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->