Glasgow meet *17th Feb 1pm*

Ladies can I just ask that if you're posting on my wall can you not mention BnB? Just coz I've got all my boyfriend's friends on mine and he doesn't want them to know about my secret addiction!

:rofl:

of course. :)

Also, yay! I guessed the right Lauren Fernie :rofl:

well that was a mass FB adding session for us all! haha!

I have saved Andrea and kirstys number, train leaves at 11.43, packed her change bag and bottles ready, her clothes out, Need to set alarm and we're good to go!! :rofl: (no joke)

:dohh: I meant to get his change bag sorted tonight. Better go do it now cause I won't have time in the morning!

yep! i shud really put the pram in the car too. it needs taken down and i will run late cos ill forget!

haha claire snap!!! changing bag sorted! clothes are sorted! bottles and milk in bag, alarm is set all i need to do is put water in flask in morning! then im good to go!
IM SOOO EXCITED!

ok got my phone!! Adding you all to FB and I'll see ya all tomorrow!!! woooo!

Claire , Kirsty I'll watch for your train arriving and find you :)

My my, you ladies are all so organised. I'm sitting here trying to convince myself to go express her milk for her breakfast - let alone sorting things out for tomorrow.

Ive not sorted *anything* :rofl:
but i usually run around whilst OH gives Alex his breakfast :lol:
I tried packing the night before once, i repacked the following morning as i was paranoid id forgotten something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->