Glasgow meet *17th Feb 1pm*

Oooh, yay for lots of people! Do you think we should give St Enoch's some kind of warning that dozens of crazy BnBa'ers are going to be descending on their peaceful shopping centre? :rofl:

ok guys little prob im now not moving till the 1st march!!!!! argh not a happy bunny! so ill not be meeting at alloa station, the train from dunblane is a diff one ur on so i could just meet everyone in glasgow or a could get a train from dunblane to stirling and then get on ur train. dunno what to doooooo!?!?!?!?!?! xxx

we could have a look at train times kirsty and see what they are like for us meeting in glasgow so you wont be hanging about too long!

Or we could just do it the stirling way and text you what carriage we are on! There is usually only 4 so we will find you :)

yeah, or andrea i dont mind driving to stirling and we could meet on the platform there x

awww thank youuu! well just let me know what u wanna do i really dont mind xxx

wooo not long now girls! haha im skint aswell :( xxx

I'm skint too Kirsty! So not too much spending going on in Hamleys for us!

is there a subway at this food court? ive not had one of them since AUGUST! I <3 Subway

Another skint one here too. KFC for me and that's it. (KFC is my BnB meet treat! :rofl:)

Aw I'd come but I have a class from 2-5 so I'd just be arriving when I'd need to leave.

Mmmmmm I do like a KFC!

But I'm on a diet :(

Hamleys have a storytime at 1pm, are we going to that? :D

Is it ok to bring my stroppy teenager too?
It's half term that week!

I am taking my OH to Hamleys next weekend to see Darth vader and the Storm Troopers!!! :dohh:

We could all meet at Hamleys? that way we can just go straight there and not miss the storytime.

Stroppy teenager, yep thats fine, im bringing a stroppy OH :lol:

Dare i ask about the stormtroopers? :lol:

LOL!
Starwars weekend at Hamleys + the worlds biggest Starwars fan = a day out at St Enoch for us!
I'll just dump him there and me and Daisy will go to Disney store!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->